Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Altitude Reserve

tag
nenuco
Frequent Contributor

US Bank Altitude Reserve

Was just approved for the US Bank Altitude Reserve! My starting CL is $41,600. Which seems like a weird number, but I'll take it! I had to call in, since US Bank doesn't show your credit limit online for security purposes. Excited to start earning the 3X for mobile payments! Good luck to everyone applying for this card Smiley Wink

Full on Garden Mode (•‿•)
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
tbea1004
Frequent Contributor

Re: US Bank Altitude Reserve

@nenuco wrote:

Was just approved for the US Bank Altitude Reserve! My starting CL is $41,600. Which seems like a weird number, but I'll take it! I had to call in, since US Bank doesn't show your credit limit online for security purposes. Excited to start earning the 3X for mobile payments! Good luck to everyone applying for this card Smiley Wink

Congrats on your approval. Nice SL. Can you give a little info about your file and who they pulled?

Message 2 of 8
Berk
Established Contributor

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can I ask your DP's? What other accounts do you have?
Message 4 of 8
nenuco
Frequent Contributor

Thanks Everyone! 14/24 with 0 new inquiries or accounts in the last six months. My CKarma score is in the high 780's and they pulled Equifax. I only have one other card with them. I applied after they fixed the screening glitch on Thursday, where they were not recognizing customers who only had a credit card with them.

Full on Garden Mode (•‿•)
Message 5 of 8
thummel
Established Contributor

Congrats on the nice approval!
Message 6 of 8
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

With a SL of $41k, I could prepay my cellphone bill for the next 83 years

Congrts OP

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 7 of 8
YoungB718
New Contributor

If it's not too much.  What was your reported income?

PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa: $10k|| PenFed Travel AMEX: $5k|| NAVCHEK: $15k|| US Bank Cash+ : $10k|| Citi Thank You Preferred: $9.7k|| Lowes: $35k|| PenFed Promise Visa: $11.5k|| Navy Federal Platinum: $22k|| Navy Federal GoRewards: $25k || PenFed LOC: $5k|| Capital One Venture: $15k || Barclay Reward Visa: $2.7K|| Chase Freedom: $10K|| Chase Sapphire Preferred: $10k|| Chase Freedom Ult'd: $6.8k Boscov’s: $11.5K|| PenFed Thrifty Credit: $500|| Discover IT: $2,800|| Wells Fargo Cash Wise: 8.8k||
Beginning Score:600 / Current Scores: EQ-735, TU-744, EX-744
Goal Score:800 Across

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.