cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Altitude connect approval - Final one, but first one..

tag
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

Re: US Bank Altitude connect approval - Final one, but first one..

Congrats on your US Bank Altitude approval 🤑👍👍

Very nice SL

Message 11 of 22
calisig
Regular Contributor

@CreditCuriosity  - Two of the primary data points relating to US Bank are x/6 and x/12 (number of new credit card accounts in last 6 and 12 months). If you don't mind, could you please share what your x/6 and x/12 were prior to approval.

Congratulations on your Connect!

13Oct22 Exp F8: 812
Message 12 of 22
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@calisig wrote:

@CreditCuriosity  - Two of the primary data points relating to US Bank are x/6 and x/12 (number of new credit card accounts in last 6 and 12 months). If you don't mind, could you please share what your x/6 and x/12 were prior to approval.

Congratulations on your Connect!

at time of application 0/12 and obviously o/6.  Time of approval that was a bit different, but nothing was reporting yet as it was my first application in close to a year and a half, but 3 other accounts got approved in the meantime while us bank validated my address as initially a denial due to verification of address once proved it went back to underwriting and then approved

Message 13 of 22
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your Altitude Connect approval!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (February 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 14 of 22
Janneman
Established Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@Janneman wrote:

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

So as title say was my first application, but final one approved.  Did this one a few days before I moved, but their verification or whatever dept it is called had trouble proving me new house was "mine".  anyways finally had a bit of time today and was on hold for about 25 mins to talk to someone as they also called while I was closing on house, but couldn't deal with them then..  Anyways they were able to pull up information today when called dept that I indeed lived and owned what I said I did sent it to UW said 1-3 days.  Got approval email about an hour or so ago while out.  Will take bonus and then PC to cash+ after year.  Thanks @Remedios for the suggestion as took that and ran with it.  TU pull at time depending on scoring tu 08 was 847 I think and mortgage was above 800.  

20K approval, not to bad for US Bank that has always been bad with SL's for me, but I can work with this one.  I am done till the end of year as have ALOT of spend to meet.  Work on premier now that will take about 3 weeks and be done with a partial fence then move onto BofA then finally to US Bank for bonuses.  Alot of spend, but needed for various stuff on house build.  Any questions, please feel free to ask, but at time of app 1 HP on tu in last 12 months (mortgage) and 3 new accounts in last 24 months.

Screen Shot 2022-07-06 at 9.57.59 PM.png

Congrat.. U must have a thick profile with such a high credit lines on many recents applications...can u plz share some of your data for the sake of this community? Thanku

@Janneman thank you i do have a fairly thick profile along with a high.scores, decent 6 figure income and just figured out how to play the credit game as well.  Many factors go into bigger approvals although income is certainly one of them.  majority of my cards are anywhere from 15k-65k CL's i would say the mean is around 22k or so, so lenders want to be some what competitive.  AAOA is 6+ years, scores in the 800's as mentioned, many past mortgages, cars, etc.  Aggregate personal credit lines on CC's around 700kish.. Business another 150k+ or so.  Use them and pay them off and don't carry any debt other then house, car and a few hundred on a credit card any given time.   Hope this helps and if you need any follow-up answers, please feel free to ask.  Many bigger players on this forum that are well into the million + to several million credit lines, but i can play the game as well and I also axe alot of cards I no longer find useful or bad terms aka apr even though I don't carry a balance just out of principle.

wowwww....great score..n thick profile  n tons of history... I could only imagine to be like you in my next life...

Message 15 of 22
KingRue8500
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your US Bank Altitude Connect approval

Message 16 of 22
Quackattack

Congrats on awesome approval!  The connect has become one my personal favorites!  Almost the perfect general one card set up!  

Just remember US Bank likes to report balance to bureaus at end of the month not at statement close like most banks do. 

Message 17 of 22
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

WOOHOO! Congratulations @CreditCuriosity on your terrific USBank Approval!!🍾🥂

Message 18 of 22
UncleB
Credit Mentor

I'm a bit late to the party, but huge congrats on some righteous approvals, @CreditCuriosityscreamer.gif

(I saw the other threads, but figured since I'm playing catch-up I'd consolidate my 'grats' here, LOL.)

I know it took a lot of patience to wait things out, but my oh my did you make it worth it!  Smiley Very Happy  Awesome approvals From Chase, Citi, BoA, and now U.S. Bank... that's a 'haul' if I ever saw one!  Smiley Surprised Smiley Tongue

Again, huge contrats, my friend!

Side note:  A PC to a Cash+ is what I did with my own Connect as well, and while U.S. Bank isn't quite as smooth as other banks at doing PCs it wasn't too bad (definitely worth it).  FWIW the CSRs were no problem, just took the IT a bit to catch up.

Message 19 of 22
Credit4Growth
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your recent move/new home and Altitude Connect approvals! 🥂 

I am wondering how many Cash+ cards USBank may allow someone to have, or how many do you plan to have after the PC?

Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.