cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Application in Review - UPDATE: Approved!

tag
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

US Bank Application in Review - UPDATE: Approved!

Just this evening I responded to a pre-qualified offer. Application went through fine. I was offered a card, didn't transfer any balanaces or add authorized users. Accepted the offer (15 billing cycles of 0.0%apr, then 15%) and then it diplayed some generic you'll here from us message.

I was expecting a welcome email, now I am worried about a decline letter.

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: US Bank Application in Review

That's normal for US Bank. A lot of apps undergo manual review. You'll hear from them eventually 

Message 2 of 6
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Look all over these forums: US Bank LOVES the manual review. Definitely don’t assume a denial. Good luck!

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 3 of 6
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

Card came in the mail today. 0% on purchases and transfers through June 2020.  Transferred about $1400 to it and have met AZEO status!

Thanks to all of you for your contributions to this forum!

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 4 of 6
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS on the Approval and the AWESOME SL!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: US Bank Application in Review - UPDATE: Approved!

Congratulation!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.