Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank CLI Approved

tag
Vegasr
Regular Contributor

US Bank CLI Approved

Lately I've been tempted requesting a CLI online from them however didn't want to take a chance on it being a hard pull.  I've had the cash+ card for going on 3 years and never received an auto CLI and only 1 increase last year after calling in, was a HP though and went from $2500 to $4000.

Well I built up the courage after seeing another approval earlier today. 
I submitted the request and instant approval, like the moment I pushed the button it went to the approval screen, yay SP. 

$4K increase bringing my limit now to $8k with no HP 🎉🎊

Currently all 3 scores between 750-770 

new accts 5/6, 11/12  😬

I run about $900 a month from only the 5% utilities category. 

Hope this may help others that are on the fence like I was. 

Embarrassing amount of credit cards
AoOA: 25yrs
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Us Bank CLI Approved

Congratulations on your CLI!
Message 2 of 13
ChazzieT
Frequent Contributor

000 Congrats Thunbs.jpg

Message 3 of 13
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Sweet, 2x cli none the less, congrats on getting it Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 13
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Message 5 of 13
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your US Bank Cash+ CLI!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (February 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your SP CLI!

Message 7 of 13
zerofire
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your new found liquidity.

Yea US Bank is being really awesome right now in this environment for those that they know are good for it. Be aware that with them the HP can take a bit to show up after approval. Last time I asked for a CLi they gave it to me and a week later dropped the HP on my report. Totally worth it regardless in my opinion.

TU:837 09/19/23 Bank of America--EX: 841 09/20/23 Experian--EQ:832 09/21/23 myFICO--Gardening since N/A
Active:
Bank of America (Unlimited Cash Rewards WMC, Customized Cash Rewards WMC, Customized Cash Rewards VSC), Capital One Walmart WMC, Chase(Amazon Prime VSC, Freedom Flex WEMC [x2], Freedom Unlimited VC), Citi Dividend MC, Citizens GreenSense MC, Curve WEMC, Discover It C, FNBO Ducks Unlimited VSC, PenFed (Platinum Rewards VSC, Pathfinder Rewards VSC), Synchrony Bank PayPal Cashback MC, UMB Bank Simply Rewards VC[Milford Federal], US Bank (Altitude Go VSC, Cash+ VSC [x2], Pick n Save/Metro Market WEMC)
Wishlist: AAA Daily Advantage Visa, AOD Signature, Bellco Colorado Rewards, Citi Custom Cash, EBates, Nusenda Platinum Cash Rewards, Ollo Optimum, Redstone Signature, Security Service Power Travel Rewards, Vantage West Connect Rewards
Message 8 of 13
Vegasr
Regular Contributor

@zerofire wrote:

Congratulations on your new found liquidity.

Yea US Bank is being really awesome right now in this environment for those that they know are good for it. Be aware that with them the HP can take a bit to show up after approval. Last time I asked for a CLi they gave it to me and a week later dropped the HP on my report. Totally worth it regardless in my opinion.

Yep I've seen the delay in HP reporting from others, however if that were happen I'd still be a happy camper with the approvall. Hopefully its a SP though.

Embarrassing amount of credit cards
AoOA: 25yrs
Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: US Bank CLI Approved

@Vegasr  Super Congrats on your US Bank CLI!!! Smiley Very Happy

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.