Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

US Bank CLI

Well this morning i got an email offer to increase my limit and receive 500 rewards points on my Fred Meyer Rewards MC. Haven't gotten a CLI on this card for a couple years now, which is fine as I only use it for groceries. So i don't feel that i need a huge limit on this one, same as the Walmart card. 

So I clicked the link answered a few questions and bam $4,500 CLI! Bringing my total CL to $12,500. It's nice to pad util, but with their interest rate i sure aint gonna carry a balance on it. I was honestly surprised since my score went down 30 points recently for an new auto lease, they must have used a prior SP last month.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: US Bank CLI

Congrats on the nice cli! Any sp increase from US Bank is a good one!!
Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Janus some banks just love certain profiles! Congrats ... don't forget to carry USB's water if requested Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 12
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

That's because with the weather warming up again finally, some banks like USB (for some reason or another) just like to spring decent increases like that to encourage additional spend.

It's as sure as the day is long for some banks to ramp up cards that have been thin in the skin for awhile. Smiley Very Happy

Congratulations on a nice CLI and new limit!

Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Niceee - congrats! That's a really good limit as well 😊

Message 5 of 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

The decent thing to do would be to return it😜
Message 6 of 12
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on the new limit Smiley Happy
Message 7 of 12
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Great increase! Congrats!

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 8 of 12
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

"$4,500 CLI! Bringing my total CL to $12,500"

Message 9 of 12
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS on your AWESOME US Bank CLI!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.