Did you mean: 

US Bank CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: US Bank CLI

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Disco,  I am at $18,500 and use it for bt offers. DW got auto cli on her Magnet putting it at $13,000.  Magnet is on 0% promo for a few more months.  I need to pay it down very soon.  I will request a cl to $15,000.   We have been racking  with shop with Chase points and 0%  but have balance under $1,000    The Temples are awaiting.    We don't need anything else but cli padding 

It's all mostly padding, but i would like to have a bit more on the BCP.   Disco since i combined them is good, but just have that goal to have a regular bank card at 5 figures.   Seeing as how none of my scores are over 700 yet, that might be a lofty goal to achieve atm.  lol 

Disco will get there... mine decided she was jealous of NFCU and hit me with a $1500 CLI end of last month to match my $12,700 on my Plat. 

Message 51 of 75
Anonymous
Not applicable

@19eighty5 wrote:

Congratulations!

Thank you

Message 52 of 75
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Meh, I am not really allowed to have a savings account due to asset limits on my long term care waiver so it’s not worth it. It’s $4 a month more than I get from my BBVA card and that’s only as long as the categories don’t change. Card is still on my list but I can rack up $48 multiple times over from acquiring a SUB from a new account so it’s not my number 1 priority. I’ll get it eventually. Smiley Happy

I didn't think about that part..   I have USB long before BBVA, so i keep BBVA for cranberry padding.  Maybe i'll use it more if they increase it, but it's not likely 

Yeah if BBVA gives me an auto CLI in July, I’ll probably just use my BBVA card to finance my Zen 2 build for anything that isn’t cheaper on Amazon. I actually really like the BBVA card and the categories seem to have been the same for years. Cash+ is a nice to have but I’m not missing out on a lot like people who don’t have either the BBVA or USB cards. 

If i'm not mistaken, that was my first auto CLI, so not to bad for a rebuild profile.  Zen2, that will be a nice setup.  I just did mine not that long ago, but i do have the itch to get a 2080ti, not that my watercooled 1080ti is slow  Smiley Very Happy

I want those 16c/32t... 🤤 

GPU will be later. Navi is a bust so I’ll wait for nVidia to refresh RTX with 16Gbps GDDR6 and hopefully get a bit of a dip in price on the 14Gbps first gen - if I can get a 2080 Ti under $1000 I’ll snatch it up otherwise I’ll hold off til next year. 

Can't argue with that, i got my 1080ti right before the market flooded with bitcoin idiots hopefuls.   Picked it up for 699. 

Message 53 of 75
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Disco,  I am at $18,500 and use it for bt offers. DW got auto cli on her Magnet putting it at $13,000.  Magnet is on 0% promo for a few more months.  I need to pay it down very soon.  I will request a cl to $15,000.   We have been racking  with shop with Chase points and 0%  but have balance under $1,000    The Temples are awaiting.    We don't need anything else but cli padding 

It's all mostly padding, but i would like to have a bit more on the BCP.   Disco since i combined them is good, but just have that goal to have a regular bank card at 5 figures.   Seeing as how none of my scores are over 700 yet, that might be a lofty goal to achieve atm.  lol 

Disco will get there... mine decided she was jealous of NFCU and hit me with a $1500 CLI end of last month to match my $12,700 on my Plat. 

I just combined all mine a month or so ago, and got it upto 7600, so i'm sure in a few months i can try for a bigger increase again.  I"ve had the 20k NFCU card awhile, so i don't think they care about it LOL 

Message 54 of 75
Anonymous
Not applicable

I poke Miss Disco monthly since my first time asking in December lol. She’s given me an increase December, January, and April for a total of $5200 ($3000 + $700 + $1500) but she also started me at $7500 so I’m probably in a different bucket?

And yeah... jealous about that $699 1080 Ti... Looks like GPUs are staying elevated for the foreseeable future — AMD’s 2070 Navi competitor looks to be $499. 🤬

Message 55 of 75
shoegal
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

When i came home today, i grabbed the mail like always and there was a letter from US Bank.. Fairly thin so of course my mind went to racing LOL   

Congratulations, We are pleased to inform you that we have increased your limit to 8k.

Seeing as how i didnt ask for one, and no alerts came thru, i just got an SP CLI of 2500 Smiley Happy  

Now if only the others would follow that example.  (besides the NFCU lol)

Super congrats, Jago!!! 🎉🎉🎉

That’s a really good credit line.

Message 56 of 75
Caardvark
Frequent Contributor

How long have you had the Cash+? More specifically, how many statements have cut?

Message 57 of 75
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the CLI.  Like you USB has been berry, berry good to me. 

Message 58 of 75
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Lol , @kilroy8 just dont mention this thread to @pinkandgrey haha! She actually closed her USBankieSmiley Wink. Maybe others like Peanut butter?😆

Too late. I’m onto ALL of you. 

Lol congrats, OP! Awesome increase for a SP!!

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 59 of 75
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I poke Miss Disco monthly since my first time asking in December lol. She’s given me an increase December, January, and April for a total of $5200 ($3000 + $700 + $1500) but she also started me at $7500 so I’m probably in a different bucket?

And yeah... jealous about that $699 1080 Ti... Looks like GPUs are staying elevated for the foreseeable future — AMD’s 2070 Navi competitor looks to be $499. 🤬

@Anonymous  My apologies, i lied.  I went back and looked and it was 849, but compared to 1249 now, i'm glad i got it when i did. 

Message 60 of 75
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.