tag
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: US Bank Cash+ app’d | 7-10 day msg

@_NERD wrote:

@Remedios wrote:
You had to take a selfie?

Yes.  It’s not the first time I’ve done something like this (non bank related). I didn’t mind at all. I think they want to match my selfie with the government issued ID I submitted, and then share it with the CIA hehe. 

Wrong 3-letter agency, although you got the last letter right Smiley Happy 

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 21 of 29
_NERD
Established Contributor

Update:

Received the following email in response to me emailing in the required documents needed to verify my identity.

- -
Thank you for contacting the US Bank CIP Verification Department. The CIP process has been completed on the application for (Redacted). To check the status of the application or if you have any questions, please contact the US Bank Underwriting Department at 1-800-947-1444.
- -

This may have nothing to do with using their website to upload pictures of my ID and a selfie, as I had submitted the documents without a selfie via email before finding their email in my junk folder. Their email response was a direct reply to email I sent them.

I’m in no rush for a decision. Things will turn out the way they are meant to be. Happy Holidays everyone Smiley Wink

Edit: I was wondering what CIP means. After some Google fu, I learned what it is. Something to do with KYC/AML and the Patriot Act. Good stuff.

https://www.fdic.gov/regulations/examinations/bsa/ffiec_cip.pdf

3B profile optimization in progress...
Message 22 of 29
_NERD
Established Contributor

Another update:

Earlier today the automated system over the phone said my application was still in processing. As of tonight when I enter my SSN it says “I’m sorry, I’m not finding that number in our system. Please try again.”

Whomp whomp. Wonder if it’s a denial.

Message 23 of 29
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Approved or denied, that drunken robo lady never could find me application. 😂
So yeah... don't go by that as a denial.
Message 24 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Remedios wrote:
You had to take a selfie?

I actually got asked to do a selfie holding my government issued ID too by OverStock and/or Comenity when I purchased a computer off of OS.  Got transferred so much while trying to figure out what was taking so long for it to ship, I don't know who I ended up talking to at that point.

Fingers crossed, _NERD!

Message 25 of 29
_NERD
Established Contributor

Re: US Bank Cash+ | 7-10 day msg...pending decision

Update:

this morning US Bank emailed me their decision - APPROVED. I don’t know my SL yet. I called the UW number and the automated system said congrats and I would get stuff in the mail.  

Woop woop. 

2BFF1ED6-E015-4355-B23D-2859BC0D9BC1.jpeg

Message 26 of 29
Pikaboo-icu
Valued Contributor

Long hard wait for that one!

Congrats!!! 00bravosmiley.gif

Message 27 of 29
_NERD
Established Contributor

@Pikaboo-icu wrote:

Yes it was, 10 calendar day. SL is very very low, making this my smallest CL TL by many thousands of dollas. US Bank doesn’t know that at the time of the HP because last week’s CLIs and new account SLs haven’t reported yet. I’m happy to be in with US Bank regardless. 

I didn’t want to incur another HP for a CLI request, especially while I’m still optimizing my profiles. I’ll run regular spend through this account and PIF each cycle. Hopefully they give me SP luv over time. 

Message 28 of 29
macinjosh
Senior Contributor

@_NERD wrote:

@Pikaboo-icu wrote:

Yes it was, 10 calendar day. SL is very very low, making this my smallest CL TL by many thousands of dollas. US Bank doesn’t know that at the time of the HP because last week’s CLIs and new account SLs haven’t reported yet. I’m happy to be in with US Bank regardless. 

I didn’t want to incur another HP for a CLI request, especially while I’m still optimizing my profiles. I’ll run regular spend through this account and PIF each cycle. Hopefully they give me SP luv over time. 

Congrats! Did you find out what your SL will be on this card?

Samsung Financing TD Bank $3,200

Message 29 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.