Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Cash+Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

US Bank Cash+Approval

For first time other night when did pre qualify on US Bank site it said I was pre-approved for 3 cards , Cash+ one of them with a single APR 19%. Was gonna go garden vid Decided to go for it , while sitting in 8 hours of traffic in snow storm had in NY. After applied got 7–10 message. Then the next night got an email saying I was approved! Before that approval email got an another email from USB saying that my Phone number on my account had changed. No prior banking history with them nor do I have online banking setup up with them. Wierd thing is when I call the status app line says my application can’t be found. Been trying to get a hold of USB UW find out my SL, maybe because it was the weekend that each time would call would be waiting 20-30 min still no rep comes on and would hang up.
They pulled TU
8 INQ
6 plus figure salary
7/24 when pulled
Soon to be 10/24

Very curious of my SL
11 REPLIES 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: US Bank Cash+Approval

Congrats. Im gonna say $500?
Message 2 of 12
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Called in this morning , got a whopping 500SL ! I told UW that spent anywhere 4-8k a month on my cards, if can have an increase of SL. He asked how much i said well let’s start with 5k at least, figure more realistic number then 15k was gonna ask. he said he put in for CLI. I guess we’ll see what happens. Do these cards grow big after a lot of use?
Message 4 of 12
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval! You got the AJC $500 special!

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks !

$500 is very low , but better then a denial. Has anyone been able to get a CLI after being approved ?
Message 6 of 12
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks !

$500 is very low , but better then a denial. Has anyone been able to get a CLI after being approved ?

Some people did report increase in SL, while it did not work for others 

Fingers crossed it works for you

Dont expect them to move quickly, tho. They take their sweet time 

Message 7 of 12
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

There have been a TON of us approved for $500 on the Cash+ card.  I called underwriting when I received my card, and asked for $15k.  UW at USB is not empowered to make instant decisions; I called the automated number and my CLI was approved the next afternoon with no additional HP.  Now if I could just get a 30x CLI on my Starwood or Travel Rewards cards...  Smiley Wink

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

COngrats on your approval !!!

Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow congrats! Maybe I should call and ask for more ? Or just stick to the 5k originally asked for on the CLI?
For USB how often can you get a CLI?
Thanks
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.