Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Cash+Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: US Bank Cash+Approval

Anyone know U.S Bank CLI are HP?
I had requested an increase on my oringal SL of $500. When I called to request they never said it could result in another HP just that it would be reviewed. I just got an alert of a US Bank inquiry on my TU. It was blocked due to my TU is currently locked . I thought inquiry’s are good for at least 30 days? Nothing has changed from the original HP they pulled last week. Not worth another HP so close together, if that’s the case they have to re pull my credit again.
Anyone have similar experience ?
Message 11 of 12
imaximous
Valued Contributor

Re: US Bank Cash+Approval

@Anonymous wrote:
Anyone know U.S Bank CLI are HP?
I had requested an increase on my oringal SL of $500. When I called to request they never said it could result in another HP just that it would be reviewed. I just got an alert of a US Bank inquiry on my TU. It was blocked due to my TU is currently locked . I thought inquiry’s are good for at least 30 days? Nothing has changed from the original HP they pulled last week. Not worth another HP so close together, if that’s the case they have to re pull my credit again.
Anyone have similar experience ?

When I applied for my 2 USB cards 10 days apart, I reconned the SL on both. I'm not sure if things have changed since Feb of this year, but I called UW the same day I got approved for each card, and they didn't hit me again with a HP.

Did you speak with an underwriter or did you talk to someone in customer service? From what I've gathered, customer service treats your request as a new CLI application, and therefore add another HP inquiry. 

For any subsequent CLIs, you should definitely expect a HP. I took a hit a few months ago trying to increase my CL again. There were some DPs about requesting under $1.5k to avoid a HP, but I never tried that. If I'm going for a CLI, I want to get as much as I qualify for and the HP is meaningless. 

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.