Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Cash+ Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

US Bank Cash+ Approval

Hello all,

I just wanted to make a formal post about my approval for the Cash+. The data in my sig was what US Bank saw, and they pulled TU (711 at the time). The approval CL was 2.5k (woot! Not part of that $500 CL club Smiley Wink). My app did go through manual review (like most) and it took them about 2 days to approve it (I app'd on the 1st of March and they approved me on the 4th, with the card arriving at my house on the 9th). They didn't send me an e-mail of approval though, so I "found out" by calling underwritting on Wednesday (the 6th). 

I'm planning on using this card for utilites, phone bills, and Wal-mart (since it was listed as a grocery store).

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: US Bank Cash+ Approval

Nice I got 2.5k as well after 2 denial letters ... EX fico 9 736 had to recon
Message 2 of 11
Jmbamman
New Contributor

Walmart counts as a grocery store? Whoa!! Awesome & congrats!

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jmbamman wrote:
Walmart counts as a grocery store? Whoa!! Awesome & congrats!

I was wondering that myself.  I'm pretty sure Amex doesn't count them as a grocery store but not sure about US Bank.  I guess it all would come down to the merchant coding.

Message 4 of 11
Jmbamman
New Contributor

@Overmedicated

Yeah guess so. Neither does Disco. Reading fine print under grocery categories specifically omits Walmart and Target.

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

It may not be all Walmarts, but it was listed as an example of a grocery store on the Cash+ categories. Maybe it's just neighborhood markets and the new grocery pick-up app that codes correctly. I guess I'll have to use it and see what happens!
Message 6 of 11
Jmbamman
New Contributor

Good point. I hear Walmart I invision Supercenter. All there are are supercenters around me. Good luck with it.

Message 7 of 11
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS on the Approval and the AWESOME SL!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on approval !!!

Message 9 of 11
800FICOGoal
Established Contributor

Enjoy your new card!!!

Rebuild Cards

Goal Cards

Loans
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.