Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Cash+ Approved! Low SL Recon Approved on Recon SL

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

US Bank Cash+ Approved! Low SL Recon Approved on Recon SL

Been a while since ive applied to anything as there isnt really nothing that has caught my attention,  Went for the last card and conservative banks that I could think of as their Cash + has always caught my eye but never dared applied as US bank has quite the rep for being tough to dry app and coservative on Apps, Got approved for a 1k SL  with EXP 751 which I would have none of so I did the sane thing and called them up asking them to recon the SL to 5k day before yesterday, today got a notification and called in to find out they Approved my recon to 5k Smiley Happy My understanding this doesnt happen too often so it definitely feels good to have one of my more desired cards and banks I wanted to start a relationship with under my belt, for data points I cold apped for it and never got anything from them so hope the flood gates open after a few months to a year as I hear they are very good with relationships.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: US Bank Cash+ Approved! Low SL Recon Approved on Recon SL

Congrats! Btw those are some great credit lines in your sigs!

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: US Bank Cash+ Approved! Low SL Recon Approved on Recon SL

Thanks! Been a long journey a little over two years ago was sitting on 16k total with no so great cards, fast firward tiday and big change. These forums have been extremely helpful, my fiancee just got approved for security service fcu for a starting line of 20k and lowest 10.75 % interest rate, been great to be able to apply what ive learned and help her as well.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.