Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Cash+ Approved after 25 days pending

tag
trant3
Established Contributor

US Bank Cash+ Approved after 25 days pending

The longest credit card approval ever. Here's the timeline and DP:

-Applied 7/4 and was instantly denied (HP TU). Called next day rep said the auto decline was due to too many INQ (8 or 9). She said that didnt seem too much thus pushed it for manual review

-Received letter in the mail 7/26 but dated 7/19 stated I needed to call in for verification. Mind you, from initial app until this letter, I was busy buying a car (19' fully electric Volkswagen E Golf) and forgot about this app.

-Called fraud unit today who asked to confirm a prior phone number and my internet provider (?), said comcast and chuckled. He said app pushed back for review....

-Received an email alert from Us bank stating my "account" phone number has changed. Called status line with the congrats. Unknown SL but anticipating $500

TU score at app was 742

2 new cards in last 12 months

7 in last 24

FNBO $15k, Aspiration Zero $11k, Affinity FCU $10k, Sofi $15k, Venmo Visa $2.7k, Apple $7k, Citi Custom Cash $14k, Citi Double Cash $15k, Citizens Bank Cash Plus $8k, Chase Amazon $3k, Chase Flex $13.6k, Chase IHG $16k, Amex BCP $9.5k, Amex Hilton $10k, Chase Freedom $26.5k, NFCU Plat $46k, NFCU Cash $33k, Discover IT $29k, Discover Miles $12k, BECU Visa $14k, Wells Fargo Active $6.3k, PenFed Promise $15k, PenFed Gold $20k
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Re: US Bank Cash+ Approved after 25 days pending

Congrats !

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 2 of 5
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats on your approval
Message 3 of 5
HighAchiever
Established Contributor

Congratulations on the approval finally!!! Update us with the SL when you find out...   Smiley Happy

“Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough not to quit.”
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Inquiries: Experian - 4 | Equifax - 3 | TransUnion - 3

Message 4 of 5
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

"US Bank Cash+ Approved after 25 days pending" Congratulations!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.