cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Cash+ CLI - Instant Approval

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Moderator Emeritus

US Bank Cash+ CLI - Instant Approval

I haven't asked for a CLI on my Cash+ #1 in quite some time.  The last time I went for any sort of CLI with US Bank was on my other Cash+, and I had an HP for a $4,500 CLI.   On my Cash+ #1, I usually just stuck with the "old" rules, which was to ask for $1,500 every 6 months.   After my DH had a largish approval, I thought I'd try for a modest increase.   So I called in and provided my income info ($150K when including DH).  Before I had a chance to ask for a specific amount, I was told by the CSR that I was instantly approved for a $5,000 CLI!  I accepted and went on my merry way.   This is definitely an improvement over my prior CLI request experiences with US Bank.

Time to go update my signature!

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 847 (TU08, 4/25/19)
AMEX Cash Magnet $44000 | BofA BBR #1 $43900 | Discover IT $39000 | Uber VS $37000 | BoA BBR #2 $31100 | cashRewards VS $25000 | Sam's Club MC $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Care Credit MC $25000 | Cash+ VS #1 $18500 | Cap 1 QS WMC $17250 | Cash+ VS #2 $15500 | JCP $15000 | Citi DC $12600 | Freedom VS $12000 | Target MC $11000 | Amazon VS $10000 | Marvel MC $10000 | Disney VS $8800 | Blispay $7500 | Sony Card $4250 | ~~Gardening Since 4/1/18
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Valued Contributor

Re: US Bank Cash+ CLI - Instant Approval

Congrats! Let’s do it again in 6 months 😂
Message 2 of 13
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your US Bank Cash+ increase!

Message 3 of 13
Senior Contributor

Congrats on yer Cash+ CLISmiley Happy

Message 4 of 13
Contributor

@SunriseEarth wrote:

I haven't asked for a CLI on my Cash+ #1 in quite some time.  The last time I went for any sort of CLI with US Bank was on my other Cash+, and I had an HP for a $4,500 CLI.   On my Cash+ #1, I usually just stuck with the "old" rules, which was to ask for $1,500 every 6 months.   After my DH had a largish approval, I thought I'd try for a modest increase.   So I called in and provided my income info ($150K when including DH).  Before I had a chance to ask for a specific amount, I was told by the CSR that I was instantly approved for a $5,000 CLI!  I accepted and went on my merry way.   This is definitely an improvement over my prior CLI request experiences with US Bank.

Time to go update my signature!

congratulations on your CLI, keep on milking the credit game. I hope I can be at your level one day.

NFCU Flagship Rewards: $15000
NFCU Cash Rewards: $20000
Discover It: $2000
My Jewelers Club: $5000
NFCU Auto Loan: $14300
NFCU line of credit: $500
Total TLs: $42500
Message 5 of 13
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Hi SRE!!! Good to see you aroundSmiley Happy.

Congrats to you on the CLI! They can be weird sometimes...I did the old school SP $1500 thing on my biz card, and they gave me $5k cli as well, but denied me on the personal card which already has a $5k limit.

This was a few months ago, so I tried for cli again for personal via old school again...see what happens.

Congrats again!! Nice CLISmiley Happy

My rebuild worked for me, but won't necessarily work for you!
BK7 D/C- 08/2013
Message 6 of 13
Valued Contributor

Congrats! So it turned out to be a $5K SP CLI?
BK7 dc in 01/2011 with FICO8 in the 500s

HPs EX 5 EQ 4 TU 1
AAoA 5y2m
UTIL 1% - 3%

$200K+ Total Limits

New cc TLs 1/6 ; 2/12 & 4/24
Message 7 of 13
Highlighted
Contributor

Wow. Nice increase. Guess USB is being generous lately.

Current Collection:

Future Additions:
Message 8 of 13

Congrats on the very nice CLI @SunriseEarth!
Message 9 of 13

Well done, enjoy Smiley Happy
"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.