Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Cash+ CLI - Instant Approval

tag
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

US Bank Cash+ CLI - Instant Approval

I haven't asked for a CLI on my Cash+ #1 in quite some time.  The last time I went for any sort of CLI with US Bank was on my other Cash+, and I had an HP for a $4,500 CLI.   On my Cash+ #1, I usually just stuck with the "old" rules, which was to ask for $1,500 every 6 months.   After my DH had a largish approval, I thought I'd try for a modest increase.   So I called in and provided my income info ($150K when including DH).  Before I had a chance to ask for a specific amount, I was told by the CSR that I was instantly approved for a $5,000 CLI!  I accepted and went on my merry way.   This is definitely an improvement over my prior CLI request experiences with US Bank.

Time to go update my signature!

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Re: US Bank Cash+ CLI - Instant Approval

Congrats! Let’s do it again in 6 months 😂
Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your US Bank Cash+ increase!

Message 3 of 13
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on yer Cash+ CLISmiley Happy

Message 4 of 13
gjean78
Regular Contributor

@SunriseEarth wrote:

I haven't asked for a CLI on my Cash+ #1 in quite some time.  The last time I went for any sort of CLI with US Bank was on my other Cash+, and I had an HP for a $4,500 CLI.   On my Cash+ #1, I usually just stuck with the "old" rules, which was to ask for $1,500 every 6 months.   After my DH had a largish approval, I thought I'd try for a modest increase.   So I called in and provided my income info ($150K when including DH).  Before I had a chance to ask for a specific amount, I was told by the CSR that I was instantly approved for a $5,000 CLI!  I accepted and went on my merry way.   This is definitely an improvement over my prior CLI request experiences with US Bank.

Time to go update my signature!

congratulations on your CLI, keep on milking the credit game. I hope I can be at your level one day.

Message 5 of 13
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Hi SRE!!! Good to see you aroundSmiley Happy.

Congrats to you on the CLI! They can be weird sometimes...I did the old school SP $1500 thing on my biz card, and they gave me $5k cli as well, but denied me on the personal card which already has a $5k limit.

This was a few months ago, so I tried for cli again for personal via old school again...see what happens.

Congrats again!! Nice CLISmiley Happy
Message 6 of 13
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Congrats! So it turned out to be a $5K SP CLI?
New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow. Nice increase. Guess USB is being generous lately.

Message 8 of 13
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on the very nice CLI @SunriseEarth!
Message 9 of 13
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Well done, enjoy Smiley Happy
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.