Valued Contributor

Re: US Bank Cash+ CLI *** UPDATE *** Approved

Congratulations on your CLI!!

Message 11 of 24
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@JR_TX wrote:

Hit the CLI button Monday morning with an instant TU hp.

Siggy is current give or take a few points. TU hp was 0 at time of app.

Most likely a denial ☹️😩 as it's been 3 days now and last time it only took them not even 1 full business day to approve me.

Average spend on the life of this card is about $800 (I know i know I don't need the CLI it's just that the 0 TU hp was just too tempting to fight the itch off!!!)...spend just mostly category and some incidentals. Never paid a penny of interest as it's always been paid in full before end of month balance reporting. 

Acct opened in 2018 with an SL of $9K then bumped to $15K with a TU hp CLI over a year later sometime late 2019. 

Will update this post when I get their snail mail sometime this month if I'm lucky! 😝😜🤪 

******  UPDATE  4/21******
So this is what I woke up with this morning...

CLI Approved from $15K - $25K

Got really anxious there and thought I wasted an hp for nothing!  ☺️

That's awesome my friend 😀 Grats  and enjoy that pretty sweet increase. Your ficos aren't too shabby either 😉 

Message 12 of 24
PapaTunde
Established Contributor

Congrats on your CLI

All Fico9 835+ or there abouts

These violent delights have violent ends
Message 13 of 24
babygirl1256
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your US Bank Cash+ CLI approval with a whoppin' $25k limit . . . that's sweet!!!

Starting FICO 8 Score in 06/2019: EQ-625, TU-649, EX-640
Current FICO 8 Score in 06/2021: EQ-796, TU-806, EX-812
Goal FICO 8 Score in 06/2022: EQ-825, TU-850, EX-850
Message 14 of 24
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

Re: US Bank Cash+ CLI

@FinStar wrote:

I would give them about ~5 days (give or take). The last time I requested a CLI on AltitudeGO it took them about 7 days before a decision was made (it was approved). So, just keep checking. Now, if after a week there is no change to the limit, just wait for the letter and you can share the reasons with the community.

Fin - are CLI requests for USB CCs all HPs?

Potential Future Cards
Message 15 of 24
stonedog23
Frequent Contributor

@Wavester64 wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

I would give them about ~5 days (give or take). The last time I requested a CLI on AltitudeGO it took them about 7 days before a decision was made (it was approved). So, just keep checking. Now, if after a week there is no change to the limit, just wait for the letter and you can share the reasons with the community.

All mine have always been HPs, some on here use to talk about their SP requests, I've just never experienced it. Btw, mine seem almost bucketed. 

NFCU GoRewards Sig ($40,000), NFCU Cash Rewards ($33,000), PenFed Power Cash ($25,000), FNBO Evergreen Visa ($20,000), Bread Financial Rewards Amex ($19,150), PNC Cash Rewards ($18,400), PNC Cashbuilder ($18,700) , Citi Double Cash ($9600), Discover It Cash ($9000), Walmart MC ($8000), Bank of America Unlimited Cash Rewards ($7500), Fifth Third Unlimited Cash Back Mastercard ($7500), Wells Fargo Active Cash Sig($7000), Apple Card ($6000), Amex BCE($6000), Amex ED($6600), X1 Card ($5000), PNC Points ($8000), Amex Cash Magnet($2000), Fifth Third Truly Simple ($4000), Truist Spectrum Cash Rewards($4500), Truist Bright Card($4500), CapOne Quicksilver(Bucketed @$1500), US Bank Cash+ ($5,000), US Bank Cash+ ($1,000), WF mortgage 195K Fico 8: EQ 766, TU 763, EX 753, FICO 9:EQ 829, TU 812, EX 791, AAoA-97 months, AoOA-28 years
Message 16 of 24
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your US Bank Cash+ CLI!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (April 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 17 of 24
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Wavester64 wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Wavester64 - They can be HP or SP, it's profile specific. Mine have been a mix of both 🤷‍♂️  

Message 18 of 24
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

@JR_TX wrote:

Most likely a denial ☹️😩 as it's been 3 days now and last time it only took them not even 1 full business day to approve me.

Average spend on the life of this card is about $800 (I know i know I don't need the CLI it's just that the 0 TU hp was just too tempting to fight the itch off!!!)...spend just mostly category and some incidentals. Never paid a penny of interest as it's always been paid in full before end of month balance reporting. 

Acct opened in 2018 with an SL of $9K then bumped to $15K with a TU hp CLI over a year later sometime late 2019. 

Will update this post when I get their snail mail sometime this month if I'm lucky! 😝😜🤪 

That's awesome my friend 😀 Grats  and enjoy that pretty sweet increase. Your ficos aren't too shabby either 😉 

Thanks friend!

yeah just glad I'm able to bounce back from that nasty bk about a decade ago! 

New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 19 of 24
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@JR_TX wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

@JR_TX wrote:

Thanks friend!

yeah just glad I'm able to bounce back from that nasty bk about a decade ago! 

Yeah  bk is no fun. I wish I could see my credit with no debt to maybe see an 800 but alas COVID anď life Smiley Wink  Will keep òn trekking thoughSmiley Happy. Keep up the great work and hopefully we can one day get our Marvel cards again and dare I say my Superman 🦸‍♂️ 😆

Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.