Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Cash Plus $15k approval! Utilities 5% here I come! Stats:

tag
LittleSal
Frequent Contributor

Re: US Bank Cash Plus $15k approval! Utilities 5% here I come! Stats:

I’m pretty sure you have to wait until you have at least $100 in cash back saved up in your account and then they mail the $25 bonus card.
Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your approval! Nice card line-up and data points!
Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! How do you like your savor? Did you get a good credit line on approval? I eat out a lot and have had my eye on it. I have gotten a few new cards lately so I’ll have to check on the rule for them. I got a small capital one store card so I wonder if they would let me get a savor too? 🤓
Message 13 of 16
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval! Personally, on the Savor, with the 3 HPs, I'm not too sure. Something to keep in mind, you can change your 3% category to dining on your BoA Cash Rewards card. 3% on the BoA card vs 4% on the Savor - to me, that 1% is negligible.

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on a great SL!
Message 15 of 16
DCreationrebel
New Contributor

Congratulations, been a customer with Usbank since 2015 have a Usbank Platinum Visa then 3years later July 2018. Received a email for a preappoved Usbank Cash Plus Visa Signature, I quickly logged into my account applied&was approved🎉 quickly got the $150 and 4weeks later a $25.00 gift card. 5% Cellphone&Fast food&2%gas. Now they have 5% cable&streaming services. Love my card
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.