Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Cash + SP CLI

tag
irunfromcredit
Frequent Contributor

US Bank Cash + SP CLI

So I was approved for the platinum and Cash + mid sept 2017. I read on the forums about the $1500 SP increases that US Bank tends to give out. So I tried it but saw the request for increase option on my platinum card and not the cash +. Anyhow, tried it because the form asks for the credit card number you are requesting the increase one. And voila I saw my credit line on cash + increased by $1500. So now I have a new limit of $16,500. I tried it as well on my platinum, but haven’t seen anything so we will see. I submitted the request a week ago and I never rec’d an alert for any credit pulls. So I guess it does really work. Smiley Happy. Oh, and I run about $500-$700 a month through the card, use it for my cell phone bill and commuter rail and subway fairs for the family Smiley Happy. Taking advantage of the 5% bonus category

**update..just checked my account, and I also rec'd a $1500 increase on my platinum...new limit on the platinum:  $16500  Smiley Happy

Scores 8/25/2017~ TU: 753 / EXP: 742 / EQ: 726
Goal: 770's or higher by end of 2017
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: US Bank Cash + SP CLI

Congrats on CLI

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Smiley Happyirunfromcredit ... you dun guud!!! Impressed you got it to work on two different accounts no HP. That makes me smile ... it still works.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yay! Congrats OP!

Message 4 of 5
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

USBANK DOESNT RUN FROM YOUR CREDITSmiley Happy
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.