Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Cash+ Semi-Auto CLI

tag
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

US Bank Cash+ Semi-Auto CLI

Dear myFICO Forums,

I never thought it would happen to me...

usb_cli1.png

usb_cli2.png

usb_cli3.png

Unicorns do exist, and boy do they give you room to write a lot of digits for annual income.

Message 1 of 30
29 REPLIES 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: US Bank Cash+ Semi-Auto CLI

They saw your 99.9K line over at BOA and thought you were warren buffet when it comes to the income question.

Message 2 of 30
bizarrocreditworld
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on the CLI! That's the first time I've seen a suggestion to go for one in an Email.

No credit news is good credit news!
Message 3 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your cli!! These are rare indeed!
Message 4 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is indeed a nice unicorn!  Enjoy the new limit!

Message 5 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the CLI. I can get nothing from US Bank. I have had them SD for the last couple of years. 

Message 6 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

They saw your 99.9K line over at BOA and thought you were warren buffet when it comes to the income question.

We sorry, all numbers must be less than 2^32.

Message 7 of 30
VanderSnoot
Established Contributor

Congrats, K! Nice CLI.

Message 8 of 30
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Not bad at all. Sure is cool seeing US Bank forward emails as a reminder you are eligible for a CLI, despite HP.

Congratulations on the new increase!

Message 9 of 30
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Not bad at all. Sure is cool seeing US Bank forward emails as a reminder you are eligible for a CLI, despite HP.

Congratulations on the new increase!

Thanks.  Actually it's a SP through a landing page, and the page in question has been known about for quite a while.  It will only let you continue if you've actually been targeted for one, though:

https://www.usbank.com/splash/credit-cards/credit-line-increase.html

Will this credit line increase request result in a credit bureau check?

In many cases, line increases requested through this online process or by calling 1-866-659-6801 will not require an additional credit bureau check (also known as a consumer report review). In certain circumstances, we may need to obtain your consumer report from the credit bureaus to validate credit information. Requests made via any other forms or telephone number will result in a consumer report review.

--

And then in the 2nd screenshot above, right above the Submit button, it says "If we identify that you have a fraud alert on your credit report, a credit report will be pulled..."

Message 10 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.