cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Cash+ VS $10,000 Approval!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: US Bank Cash+ VS $10,000 Approval!!!

Did any of you experienced this below? some sections grayed out? Can't type anything in there lol

It also does this for the home address...very glitchy sistem!usb.png

Message 21 of 79
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

I didn't with USB but I did run into that recently. In the end, the software on my computer was newer than the software version used by the bank, when they devolved the app for the web.

MacBook = no go
iPhone = no go
Apple tablet = no go
Dell work laptop = Success!

You might need to use another (older) device. I'm not an IT guy by any stretch, but that's I did and how I finally got it submitted. Hope that helps
Message 22 of 79
601flyguy
Established Contributor

hmmm I received the same 2 offers with 16.99 apr. Im scared to pull the trigger as my profile is no where near as thick as you guys. First time i ever received results.

Oldest Account: 13 months/ 760 TU

Inqs Past 6 Months: 1

Accounts Past 6 Months: 2

AAoA: 8 Months

2019 Spend Summary
$944,008 Amex BRG
$91,953 Amex SC
$58,351 Discover It
$50,046 BofA CR
$36,146 Amex PRG
$6,774 Cap1 QS
$963 Amex CM

$1,188,241 Yearly Spend
Message 23 of 79
Leonardc2
Valued Member

Your only issue with US Bank is whether they will be satisfied given your short credit history. You may want to pull the trigger as a single inquiry won’t kill you, but if you are that nervous, just wait another six months or so.

Message 24 of 79
601flyguy
Established Contributor

I have decided to wait until mid november before i apply for anything. By then I should get another amex 3x CLI and other CLIs reported as well as 4 accounts turning 1 year old. At that time my TU should look like this

Oldest Account: 15 months/ 760+ TU

Inqs Past 6 Months: 0

Accounts Past 6 Months: 0

AAoA: 10 Months

2019 Spend Summary
$944,008 Amex BRG
$91,953 Amex SC
$58,351 Discover It
$50,046 BofA CR
$36,146 Amex PRG
$6,774 Cap1 QS
$963 Amex CM

$1,188,241 Yearly Spend
Message 25 of 79
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

Congrats OP! I tried the pre-qual for USB the other day and for the VERY FIRST TIME received the Cash+ and the AMEX as offers at 19.99% APR. (in the past it always said no offers or gave me that Contour card) I'm probably not going to jump on it becasue I've very seldom if ever seen any of their cards with $20K or greater limits.

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 26 of 79
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Thanks Credit! And you bring up a good point, I don't usually see much on this card and when I do it isn't littered with high limit stories (using $20k as the lower benchmark of "high limit").

Does anyone know any info about US banks credit exposure "parameters" or could one say they behave like BofA does, relationship heavy.. I wonder how high I can grow this card. I think a $50k exposure limit on cards would be in line with many others, but not all. Thanks for bringing that up Credit!
Message 27 of 79
irunfromcredit
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on your approval! I got the same terms on my approval as well.

My guess is they are probably relationship heavy. They purchased my mortgage last month and I recently applied for the platinum and cash + and both were approved for $15k each. So I got $30k exposure right out of the gate. But again I think it's because they own my mortgage. I am going to see how much I can grow these cards, maybe get more tha $50k exposure?? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Scores 8/25/2017~ TU: 753 / EXP: 742 / EQ: 726
Goal: 770's or higher by end of 2017
Message 28 of 79
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Congrats

Message 29 of 79
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@irunfromcredit wrote:

Congrats on your approval! I got the same terms on my approval as well.

My guess is they are probably relationship heavy. They purchased my mortgage last month and I recently applied for the platinum and cash + and both were approved for $15k each. So I got $30k exposure right out of the gate. But again I think it's because they own my mortgage. I am going to see how much I can grow these cards, maybe get more tha $50k exposure?? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Nice snag, and right out the gate too! I dont know if the mortgage helps your case, but it certainly didn't hurt lol 

Message 30 of 79
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.