Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Cash+ Visa Signature - $15K Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: US Bank Cash+ Visa Signature - $15K Approval

Hopefully you get approved Maharishi. I was given the preapproval on the website then when I applied I was given the 7-10 message. About 3 days later I called the automated line and was told it was declined. I got a letter yesterday from them thinking it was the denial reason and it asked for verification. I called them verified info and called the automated line last night and was approved. Hopefully when you get the letter all you will need is verification
Message 11 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rik1

thanks for encouraging words, i called after i got the 800 number from here and did the autotmated app status and it showed declined. So i decided to speak to an underwriter who recommended a second review of the app stating the reason for denial was too many inquiries and underwriter stated that it had more auto loan inquiries rather than credit  card inquiries & so its under a second review and will let me know in 3-5 days.

Fingers crossed. will see.

Message 12 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck with your recon; hopefully you'll be posting about your approval soon.

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous

thanks for encouraging words, i called after i got the 800 number from here and did the autotmated app status and it showed declined. So i decided to speak to an underwriter who recommended a second review of the app stating the reason for denial was too many inquiries and underwriter stated that it had more auto loan inquiries rather than credit  card inquiries & so its under a second review and will let me know in 3-5 days.

Fingers crossed. will see.

Message 13 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Submitted an online application for a US Bank Cash+ Visa Signature card on 4/25 and was notified that I would get a decision in 7-10 days.  I later called Credit Card Underwriting Services several times and each time I got a recording saying "I'm sorry; I'm unable to retrieve your application information." Late yesterday afternoon I allowed the call to go through to a representative who pulled up my application and told me "It looks like your application is declining due to too many inquiries."  I thanked her for her help and hung up thinking I would call back to recon when I got the decline letter in the mail.

So imagine my shock when I logged into my US Bank account a few minutes ago and saw the following:

2018-04-27_11-12-38.png

My application was actually approved with a $15K starting limit.

That is a NICE SL!! CONGRATS!!
Message 14 of 26
Time2letgo
Regular Contributor

Whoot Whoot!!! Happy Friday. Congratulations, nice SL Smiley Very Happy

Work In Progress:
Current Revolving Personal CL: ~$466K

Current Revolving Business CL: ~$107K

Gardening Until Dec 2019 or Until All Scores are back above 800s

Message 15 of 26
irunfromcredit
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on the approval. I agree, they are generous with existing customers. They purchased my mortgage late this past summer. I rec’d a preapproval for three of their cards. I applied for the cash + and platinum a few days apart and was approved for both at $15k each!! I did open a checking after shortly so I can do direct deposit and pay my mortgage straight from that account. Anyhow, I’m eyeing the altitude reserve as well, but may wait a few more months. Again congrats on the approval!
Scores 8/25/2017~ TU: 753 / EXP: 742 / EQ: 726
Goal: 770's or higher by end of 2017
Message 16 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Another ‘wow, great SL congrats!’ here.

I’m another one eyeing the AR if Chase makes the rumored move. I’ve got ck/sav/C+ with them. Didn’t ever so much with it due to they used to charge for mobile deposits😳 But I don’t think they do anymore.
Message 17 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on nice SL

Message 18 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval! I applied for the same card got the 7-10 day message and got dinged by ARS for too many inquiries. CAlled to recon and was told to reapply in 30 days. So I am basically going to garden for about 3-6 months and see what happens.
Message 19 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wonderful. A nice healthy SL, also!

Message 20 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.