Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Cash+

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

US Bank Cash+

So after going back and forth for a while, I finally decided that I'd apply for the US Bank Cash+ this past Saturday. I called in today to check my application status and was approved for a $5,000 SL. I'm really happy with that as it is by far my biggest limit!

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: US Bank Cash+

Nice! Congrats!
Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wtg!
Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey, good for you. I enjoy my interactions with usbank. Be sure to utilize the 5 percent category, rewards happen quickly. And don't redeem anything under a hundred bucks. They send an extra 25 dollar visa gift  card if you wait to 100 to redeem. Enjoy! Oh, and cli every 6 months, sp. 

The sporting goods  category works great at REI. Best!

Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey, good for you. I enjoy my interactions with usbank. Be sure to utilize the 5 percent category, rewards happen quickly. And don't redeem anything under a hundred bucks. They send an extra 25 dollar visa gift  card if you wait to 100 to redeem. Enjoy! Oh, and cli every 6 months, sp. 

The sporting goods  category works great at REI. Best!

Thanks, I thought that the $25 bonus was once per accountholder as their website says, "$25 Cash+ Bonus the first time you redeem $100 or more in a single redemption. Limit one per account." Thanks for the cli info, I'll be sure to request one in 6 months.

Message 5 of 13
LadyJEsq
Established Contributor

Congrats OP! Welcome to the family. And thanks Zipperhead, I had no idea about the $25 VGC nor the sp CLIs. I received an auto CLI around the 7/8 mth mark from $7,000 to $10,500, so even if you forget (or don't know as was my case), they still hook you up. Gotta love that! Smiley Very Happy

**FICO 8 Scores EQ EX TU **

Message 6 of 13
restdani
New Contributor

did you had an existing relationship with them? did you get a mailer offer? or did you cold app? either way, congrats! i hear they are very conservative as a lender so good thing you got your foot in with a good SL. :-)
Message 7 of 13
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Great job enjoy that 5k itll grow on yaSmiley Happy
Message 8 of 13
irunfromcredit
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on your Cash + approval. I recently became a customer of US Bank. So far I am pretty impressed with them. So far, I have recieved nothing but great service. I recently opened opened a Cash + and Platinum and today I opened a Platinum checking. I think you will be pleased with them. Again congrats on your approval!!
Scores 8/25/2017~ TU: 753 / EXP: 742 / EQ: 726
Goal: 770's or higher by end of 2017
Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everyone!

@restdani wrote:
did you had an existing relationship with them? did you get a mailer offer? or did you cold app? either way, congrats! i hear they are very conservative as a lender so good thing you got your foot in with a good SL. :-)

I have a checking account that I opened up with them about three months ago that has a few hundred dollars, but I don't really use. It was a cold app.

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.