cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Cash +

Estimate your FICO® Score range for free

FICO® Score Estimator

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Regular Contributor

US Bank Cash +

Called the automated system and got a yes on approval. Haven't gotten any email yet though so not sure what my SL is *fingers crossed its not the 500CL*

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19

Re: US Bank Cash +

Congrats on the approval OP.  Fingers crossed it's a decent SL on the card Smiley Happy  Enjoy your new Cash+

Message 2 of 20
Regular Contributor

Thanks @FinStar. Was confused when the system offered to do a balance transfer even though I don't know my CL or have the physical card yet Smiley Surprised

Message 3 of 20
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congrats on your approval
EX 754 EQ 773 TU 752
Message 4 of 20
Regular Contributor

Congrats!!
Message 5 of 20
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on your approval!

SspW.gif

4/14/18 EQ: 653 TU: 666 EX: 669

9/29/18 EQ:729 EX:712 TU: 715

7/14/19 EQ:754 EX:733 TU: 755
Message 6 of 20
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your US Bank Cash+ approval! 

Message 7 of 20
Established Contributor

Congrats on your approval!!
Message 8 of 20
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Hey, dont knock $500,......its my SpecialSmiley Wink

CongratsSmiley Happy
Message 9 of 20

Grats on the approval, a great card to have. As far as BTs if they exceed the CL they would do in the order you requested and only to the CL.
"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.