cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Fidelity Visa Auto CLI

Highlighted

US Bank Fidelity Visa Auto CLI

Hi all,

Received a letter today from US Bank indicating they have raised my limit from 10K to 15K on my Fidelity card. Some current data points: 6% overall util on 4 cards, Fico is in 770s range on all CRAs, have had card for 3 years now, used heavily in the last 6 months due to extra 1% cash back promos they were giving me. Have a great day Smiley Happy

"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: US Bank Fidelity Visa Auto CLI

@gdale6 wrote:

Hi all,

Received a letter today from US Bank indicating they have raised my limit from 10K to 15K on my Fidelity card. Some current data points: 6% overall util on 4 cards, Fico is in 770s range on all CRAs, have had card for 3 years now, used heavily in the last 6 months due to extra 1% cash back promos they were giving me. Have a great day Smiley Happy

Nice job, my friend!  screamer.gif

That's a nice auto-CLI from a notoriously conservative bank... you're obviously doing something right!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: US Bank Fidelity Visa Auto CLI

Congrats! Like getting water from a rock! 😉

FICO as of 02/13/2018: 669 EQ Fico 8, 709 TU Fico 8, 716 EX Fico 8
5/3 Truly Simple MC #1 $5k | 5/3 Truly Simple MC #2 $4k | Banco Do Brasil Platinum Visa $3k | Home Depot $2k | HSBC Cash Rewards MC $1.5k | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $1.5k | BMO Harris Platinum Rewards MC $1.2k | HSBC Platinum Rewards MC $1k | Best Buy Visa $1k | Commerce Bank Drury Key Club Visa $1k | Citi Shell Card $0.8k | Penfed Power Cash Rewards $0.5k | Capital One QS1 $0.3k | Macy’s $5k
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.