cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Flex Perks Gold AMEX Approved $22.5k CL!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

US Bank Flex Perks Gold AMEX Approved $22.5k CL!!!

Hi all, 

This is my first post and I've been using My Fico for years.  

So freakin excited!!  Saw the 30k bonus for this card and applied.  I read on another forum they pull TU and then checked my credit report and they pulled TU when I got the Cash + with US Bank 2 years ago.  Haven't missed a payment with US Bank and use the card monthly for cell phone bill for the 5% cb.   I had 8 inquiries on my TU report, my most recent one being from Chase in Oct '16.  No missed payments since 2008.  

I decided to app- first one since October and I got my best credit line ever.  In fact, my highest credit line is a PNC Cash Builder at $7,500.  

$22,500 is amazing and I just had to post this.

Thanks so much for all who post on this site.  

Exp- 775 EQ- 813 TU- 797

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: US Bank Flex Perks Gold AMEX Approved $22.5k CL!!!

Congrats, I am sure if you applied for a AMEX card directly with them I am sure you would get approved with a solid CL also.  

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice! Congrats! I love USB. A lot don't like it on here but it is my favorite Bank for deposit accounts and I do love their cash+ card. USB loves relationships too. If you are a customer you get way more from them.

Congrats again!
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome approval from USB or for that matter any lender!!! Congrats as they are a conservative lender.
Message 4 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Well earnedSmiley Happy
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks all,

I also have an Amex Platinum card that I'm going to cancel as soon as the annual fee pops up next year.  It looks like this card has Boingo, a Concierge and a couple of other Amex perks.  When I get the card, I'll see if the service is anywhere close to the Platinum card.  They also have a TSA Reimbursement, which would wipe out the AF in one shot.  I was remotely considering keeping the Platinum, and now, I'm defintely not going to, considering I won't use the Platinum only perks that much.  

I don't see a lot of posts about this card, but it seems like it's a winner in every way.

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's Good News. Congratulations on your approval. Enjoy your new SL and use it wisely!
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.