Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Flexperks

tag
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

US Bank Flexperks

Travel rewards Visa Signature instant approval. $7k limit, 16.9% APR. They pulled EQ (5 inq, clean file). Between this, Venture and Hilton minimum spend I'll be busy. This is my first US Bank card.
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Re: US Bank Flexperks

Congrats! Thanks for sharing.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 2 of 19
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 19
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Nice limit for a first time US Bank card, congrats Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 19
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 5 of 19
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Welcome to the US Bank family.
Message 6 of 19
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on your US Bank approval.

Message 7 of 19
efranklin23
Valued Contributor

@B335is wrote:
Travel rewards Visa Signature instant approval. $7k limit, 16.9% APR. They pulled EQ (5 inq, clean file). Between this, Venture and Hilton minimum spend I'll be busy. This is my first US Bank card.

Congrats on your new CC. I hear that this card is hard to obtain.

AMEX BCE (30K), DISCOVER IT (29.5K), NFCU CASH REWARDS (25K), BOA TRAVEL REWARDS (15K), USAA VISA (13K), CHASE SAPPHIRE RESERVE (13K), COMMENCE MASTERCARD (7.5K), CHASE FREEDOM (7K), CHASE FREEDOM (7K), TFCU CC (2.5K), TARGET REDCARD (900)
Message 8 of 19
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Wow, US Bank is strange:

When I applied this morning, it gave me these terms, the words "you are approved!" and asked me to either accept or decline.  I accepted; now I check my email and there's a message saying they've received my application.  So I called and they said "oh both applications are pending."  Turns out they still had an old Club Carlson app from November 2013 hung up in their system, I told them to cancel it and keep Flexperks app open.  U/W said I should hear something by the end of the week.  Their approval process reminds me of Penfed.

Message 9 of 19
Ron1
Super Contributor

Congrats !!!
Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.