cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Kroger 1-2-3 $9500 SL Instant!

tag
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: US Bank Kroger 1-2-3 $9500 SL Instant!

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Congrats @CreditMagic7  a great SL for a very unpredictable US Bank.. I feel like they are another discover people with solid profiles get shafted or people with too much credit.  Looks like it worked out for you and you got a good SL vs. a whammy.. I think I saw in another post you applied for a 2nd discover card and got 3k?  Ugh gotta hate them.  I did that once and thankfully i have to call in it was approved for 1k was able to turn it down before it even hit my CR's then a month later applied again and got 5k, go figure..  Now just one discover card that has been combined and some recent decent cli's finally got me to 15k, it is like frigging pulling teeth with that where-as you are jk out of bk here is 12k for you bud.  Nothing personal to a big bulk of the forum as myself included was a rebuilder at one point Smiley Happy.

Thank You CC.

I like Discover a lot and have the one IT card since 2013 so i expected anything but i was in advance also fully prepared to dismiss/close the 2nd card if it didn't rise to where it needs be to fit my profile field. Can't complain though since they just done a great SP CLI for me this month. They confirmed the pull was EX. US Bank pull was TU for data interest.

Message 11 of 26
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Great approval, enjoy Smiley Happy
Message 12 of 26
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@pinkandgrey wrote:

Congrats! Somebody else just got the same SL with this card lol

Thanks pinkandgrey.

Was really not on the list to app US Bank but when i had them before they were conservative but effective when coming through.

Message 13 of 26
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Drwaz99 wrote:

Congrats!

Thanks Drwaz99.

A couple of years ago they used to send preapprovals for this card like clockwork-likely because i shop Kroger and affiliates.

Message 14 of 26
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Congrats CM7 on the USB approval! Nice SL as well. I applied for this card along with the cash+ card a couple years back with no relationship and was approved for both! Got a $18k SL on the Kroger. Seems as if the co branded cards with them fetch a much higher SL from the dp’s out there. They are notorious for handing out $500 SL especially on the cash+. Again big congrats.
Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 15 of 26
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:
Great approval, enjoy Smiley Happy

Thanks gdale6.

Message 16 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice approval! Good to see you on the forum! 

Message 17 of 26
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@credit_endurance wrote:
Congrats CM7 on the USB approval! Nice SL as well. I applied for this card along with the cash+ card a couple years back with no relationship and was approved for both! Got a $18k SL on the Kroger. Seems as if the co branded cards with them fetch a much higher SL from the dp’s out there. They are notorious for handing out $500 SL especially on the cash+. Again big congrats.

Thank You bruisedcredit.

I agree on that.

Seems for some Lenders that the co-branded bankcards are in a separate category of sorts and that trend looks to be steady over time.

Message 18 of 26
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Nice approval! Good to see you on the forum! 

Thanks JAG73.

Message 19 of 26
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

Congrats on a sweet SL from US Bank!  

Message 20 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.