cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Kroger 1-2-3 $9500 SL Instant!

tag
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: US Bank Kroger 1-2-3 $9500 SL Instant!

@ChargedUp wrote:

Congrats on a sweet SL from US Bank!  

Thank You ChargedUp.

Was pleased to see it myself.

After bungling through a wasted TU HP for another NFCU (3rd), this kind of takes the sting out of the empty HP for that try.

Also pairs well with the recent PNC approval at 10K. No spree here, just a tour to locate replacements for a couple cards ready to jettison.

Message 21 of 26
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@ChargedUp wrote:

Congrats on a sweet SL from US Bank!  

Thank You ChargedUp.

Was pleased to see it myself.

After bungling through a wasted TU HP for another NFCU (3rd), this kind of takes the sting out of the empty HP for that try.

Also pairs well with the recent PNC approval at 10K. No spree here, just a tour to locate replacements for a couple cards ready to jettison.

While I have had my eye on a couple USB cards here and there, I've seen so many people get the $500 SL, so I just back burner any plans to try anything from USB. I've picked up 2 cards recently with decent SL's so I'm back to the garden anyways, but Kroger seems to only have their low-end stores up here in NorCal (Foodsco and Food4Less), so this card would'nt be a good fit for me. Now if Raleys or Safeway came out with a card that bettered Amex Golds 4X MR's, I just might be provoked for one more card!

PNC is a tought nut for some to crack as well. (They won't take apps from the west coast anyways!)

Congrats on both new accounts!

Message 22 of 26
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Huge Win @CreditMagic7!! Your garden stint certainly lended itself to a strong USB approval - I know they're picky about recent activity. Groceries for everyone on the forum! (At least for 1 month lol)

Message 23 of 26
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@credit_is_crack wrote:

Huge Win @CreditMagic7!! Your garden stint certainly lended itself to a strong USB approval - I know they're picky about recent activity. Groceries for everyone on the forum! (At least for 1 month lol)

Thanks-It was nice for a change to finally wipe the board of INQ's. Wasted (2) and gained from (2) so not bad breaking even on that.

Message 24 of 26
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 25 of 26
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@19eighty5 wrote:

Congratulations on your approval!

Thanks 19eighty5.

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.