Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank SP CLI

tag
Creditfan1234
Contributor

US Bank SP CLI

I tried the $1500 SP CLI on US Bank last night. I asked the guy I was speaking with if he knew about it and he said it was out of his hand. So I said lets try it. He hit submit and it was approved on the spot no hard pull. He was like there ya go. It does work. Ha. 

FYI: I waited to hit my 7 month mark with my Cash+ Sig Card before trying this. I also have a score of 768 on transunion which they seem to favor in my neck of the woods. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: US Bank SP CLI

What was your previous CL?

Great data points!  I have a $500 toy limit apped October 30 2017 and am counting down until month 7.

Did you wait for 7 statements, or 7 months from app?

When is your scheduled next CLI request?

Message 2 of 6
Creditfan1234
Contributor

My previous line was $8,000 and I waited until my 7th statement cut. I am going to try in another 6 months for this card. It’s my lowest limit so far. I have the altitude also I want to get up from $16,000 to $20,000
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your CLI! Im just waiting for for some inq to fall off then I may come out of the garden to pull the trigger for this card. I hope it grows for you.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approved for US Bank in January, 2017. I waited eight months (call me conservative) to request a CLI and was denied. Two days later I receive an email: CLI of $1500.00. I'm guessing it was an auto CLI.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your CLI! Heres is a link to help you with your next CLI request.

https://www.timeanddate.com/date/duration.html

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.