How about some DPs for the community?

Of course! Scores are as follows - 

Amex - 704
Alliant - TU - 710
BOA - 684
Chase - 712
Citi - 723
Discover - 684 EX FICO 08 

I have a total of 7 inq on TU, 5 on EQ, 5 on EX (I think), I know I've lost some points on the inq's.

Also had a 31% balance on my Disc, 20% each on 2 Chase cards and a 20% balance on Cap1. I paid down the Disc to 28% (this will be down to under 5% within the next month), the 2 chase cards were brought down to 15% and 12% respectively, and the Cap1 is down to 10%.

I also added 5 cards on my mini-app spree as well. TCL now is at 100k, util is at 6% now. I'll be AZEO soon hopefully (1-2 month goal).  US Bank pulled my TU score as well. I probably should have waited 1-3 months to let everything settle and show but you know how it is when going on an app-spree. Hope this helps!

Hey, X, thanks for posting those details up there. This will help other members decide whether or not to take a chance and app.

I recognize the Discover score which is an EX FICO 08 (marked in RED in the quoted post). Maybe some fellow members can happen along & translate a few of the others?

Message 12 of 14
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Re: US Bank Visa Signature Approved!

Congratulations!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: US Bank Visa Signature Approved!

Congrats on the approval!!Smiley Very Happy

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.