Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank cash +

tag
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

US Bank cash +

Applied for the card at the teller on Friday, called UW today to see if they wanted to clear my fraud alert... and he said it’s going to be approved just waiting for verification.

Wouldn’t tell me SL
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
BearsCubsOtters
Frequent Contributor

Re: US Bank cash +

Congrats! 

Message 2 of 13
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Good card to have, enjoy it Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 13
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on yer US Bank Cash+     .. please update the SL when you can, for DP's ThanksSmiley Happy

Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your US Bank Cash+ approval!

Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval!!
Message 6 of 13
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

$31,500 approval!!! I was shocked, I joined US Bank 3 months ago after a horrible experience with my CU...

Transferred over everything and joined their wealth management group! Applied at teller and a very nice limit... now I wish I got the Altitude Reserve! Smiley Sad!
Message 7 of 13
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Also they pulled EX, my FICO 8 is 801 as of 9/3. Utilization 1%
Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Holy moly! That's quite a SL!! Congrats!!
Message 9 of 13
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

I’ll add I had a secured card with US Bank in 2016-2017 but when they didn’t approve a platinum for me after my scores were 730+ and chase had given me $60k in 2 cards I closed it!

Anyone know how long it takes to show up, also considering applying for the Altitude Reserve, but I’m not sure double pull would be good... I wouldn’t mind moving CL from this card to the AR.
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.