Did you mean: 

US bank Cash+ and US bank 365 amex approved ,Have few questions

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: US bank Cash+ and US bank 365 amex approved ,Have few questions

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I have saved the screen shots of the offer , so yeah they should honor it. It sucks that one has to fight for bonuses!

So the redemption has no minimum for cash+ and when does the reward post? do we need to wait for the statement to close or is it like capital one , instantaneous after the purchase posts? and can it be transfered to checking account?

I have the screen shot as well, they told me to mail it in and they will see what they can do....really?!?! You should call and make sure you have it before starting to meet the spending.

As for the points, not sure, this is my first card with them. Not sure if the points post right away like capital one or if you have to wait until closing statement.  Not sure if you can transfer to checking, i'm assuming you can, a leat to a us bank account. Askt hem when you call Smiley Happy

I cant believe this !!! You were right! I called and was on the phone for 40 minutes . They said they couldnt find the 100$ bonus offer for my two approved cards!! I had to get off the phone as i was late for work thanks to being on phone with them for 40 minutes!. They were transferring from dept to dept without resolving my bonus issue. I offered to fax them but they were still going on about transferring to the right department. I had to get off phone because i was late for work. I have to call back to pursue this issue . So to which address you are mailing the screen shot print outs?

Message 11 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it possible that for those who used prequal link to apply  the bonus offer isnt visible on approved accounts until one gets the card ,activates it and meets the spend ? Could it be that they are unable to find it but its actually applied? Are they able to find the offer for all who were prequalified with similar bonus terms ?

Message 12 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

No! When one applies to an offer, they should be able to see it.  I will send you the address when I get home.

I also put a formal complaint with the CFPB AND I attached the screen shots.

it is ridiculous that this bank is doing this!!! 

Message 13 of 26
irunfromcredit
Frequent Contributor

I had a similar issue with my approvals. I was able to fax the screenshots and they honored the promotion. I would suggest calling and getting the fax number along with the name of the CSR. Reference it in your fax. I did this and like I said, they honored both promotions on my cards no issues. Good luck!
Scores 8/25/2017~ TU: 753 / EXP: 742 / EQ: 726
Goal: 770's or higher by end of 2017
Message 14 of 26
irunfromcredit
Frequent Contributor

Oh and congrats on the approval!!!
Message 15 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

I asked for the fax number couple of times , they were just 'investigating' and 'transferring ' me to different dept . One guy put me on hold and didnt come back and i got transferred to another department. What a ridiculous system this us bank has?. Looks like i will call again tomorrow for a fax number. I tried google to see if there any usbank credit card department fax number i couldnt find. If i cant fax it i will surely mail it . 

Message 16 of 26
irunfromcredit
Frequent Contributor

I thought I still had the fax number, but I do not. Not sure if you tried this number but it's their card member service 800-285-8585 and explain to them about honoring the promo and see if they will let you fax the screen shot. I am pretty sure I called that number instead of the regular customer service number. If that's not the right number, underwriting will have that number. But let me check my paperwork again to see if I can find that fax number
Message 17 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok i called again few minutes ago and requested the card member services FAX number. its 866-568-7729. I wrote my details and faxed the screen shots just now. lets see what happens.  BTW is it safe to give ssn etc through fax to usbank? i had to give because i dont have the credit cards yet with me , i just the last 4 digits of the cards that i can see online. so i gave my ssn , zip, dob as they would normally require to pull up my account. i assume fax is a secure channel especially in regards to a bank.

Message 18 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

I personally would not fax my SSN, but if you’re ok with that.

This is where they wanted me to mail mine:

Card Member Service

PO BOX 6352

Fargo, ND 58125-6352

Include name and account #

Good luck, let us know how it went.

Message 19 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

I faxed my info last night. They gave me the fax number and the mailing address both since i asked for both. I thought fax would be faster . To be honest i dont know what will happen next. Looks like i will have to wait for my cards , activate them and then call back with full account number and reference the faxed documents. What a headache

Message 20 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.