Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US bank and Chase Auto CLI

tag
Shadowfactor
Valued Contributor

US bank and Chase Auto CLI

Adding some data points for the community.

Got 2 auto CLI’s
Chase CSP
USB FlexPerks Visa

The AU Chase CSP increased from 5 to 6.5K upon the 4th statement cutting.

Got a letter from USB that they were increasing my CL from 4 to 6K and it would report at the next statement. The 9th statement just cut 2 weeks ago.

Neither card gets much above 700 without a payment to bring the balance down to zero again.

I spend about 400 a month on the FlexPerks card
And the chase gets roughly a grand a month. Sometimes less sometimes more.

Total Revolving Limits $254,800

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: US bank and Chase Auto CLI

Awesome... CONGRATS!!! You are defying the previously posted odds! YaY

I got an auto -CLI on my CFU at 3.5 months, pre4th statement. There seem to be more ppl posting about autoCLIs. I hope I get another.

My first reaction was "COOL." My second was... I should apply for the AmazonPrime now. It's been a month, I'm waiting till CFU is 6mo... probably. Smiley Wink

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

👏 Congrats.
Message 3 of 8
Shadowfactor
Valued Contributor

Thanks everyone.

The chase card auto CLI could have been for quite a bit more. It’s under my fiancé’s name and her credit score is 780’s across the board. She has opened 6 new accounts this year.
I felt the 5K approval should have been for a bit more considering her credit profile.
Highest line is 21K with Amex.
She had an AAoA of 3.4 years when the chase card was approved with 5 new accounts within the past year at that point.
She got in at 6/24 counting an AU account. Auto Approval.

Pretty happy about the USB CLI. I was approved for the card when my credit was in the low 600’s. I was extremely happy with the 4K SL and it’s great that they approved me for the Altitude since then and have now given a CLI

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Interesting! She got CSP at 5/24... So tempting to try with my greenCkmark offer. But she got hers before the changed their rules on "offers" didn't she? Was it a cold app or greenCk? yeah, Chase seems to be conservative. But, it kinda makes it more rewarding.

Fiance... are you two going to watch the Royal Wedding for fun, or tips for your big day?

@Shadowfactor wrote:
Thanks everyone.

The chase card auto CLI could have been for quite a bit more. It’s under my fiancé’s name and her credit score is 780’s across the board. She has opened 6 new accounts this year.
I felt the 5K approval should have been for a bit more considering her credit profile.
Highest line is 21K with Amex.
She had an AAoA of 3.4 years when the chase card was approved with 5 new accounts within the past year at that point.
She got in at 6/24 counting an AU account. Auto Approval.

Pretty happy about the USB CLI. I was approved for the card when my credit was in the low 600’s. I was extremely happy with the 4K SL and it’s great that they approved me for the Altitude since then and have now given a CLI

Message 5 of 8
Shadowfactor
Valued Contributor

She was not a chase customer when she app’d for the CSP.
She had a prequalified offer on chase.com/prequalified but really wanted the CSR. She tried to go into the branch and see if a prequalified offer for CSR would appear. One didn’t but she cold app’d anyway.
Was turned down for 5/24 since she was 6/24. They counted a store card and AU. Chase was willing to overlook the AU account but not the store card on recon.
(Some of the stuff I read stated store cards didn’t count for 5/24, tried to recon it 3 times)
Since she had already taken a double hard pill that day from chase. She decided to apply for the CSP through the website prequalified. Instant approval.

I didn’t even know about the royal wedding until my mother said she watched it this morning.

Message 6 of 8
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Store cards certainly count as it is credit being applied for as Chase sees it.. Don't know where people got the idea that store cards didnt count as tons of decline just for that reason and dps on this site and tons of others

Congrats on the auto CLI's

Message 7 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats, your minuscule spend a month beats my whole spend a month, it's a wonder I even have credit lolSmiley Wink
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.