Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US bank approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

US bank approved

Hey all. Submitted an app online. I don’t have an account with them. When I submitted the app I got the you will be notified in 7-10 days message. Figured I was declined.

Called the number to check on the status. I was told the credit was good and it was being reviewed and verified and would take roughly 2-3 days.

Called in today and was approved for $5k!
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: US bank approved

No more apps for me right now unfortunately. Going to just build my history with these ones, and let my inquiries fall off.

Learning more and more everyday on this forum. Thank you all
Message 2 of 19
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Solid approval from them, grats!

Message 3 of 19
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Congrats! Very Nice SL considering it’s USB!
New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 4 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you don't mind me asking, what are your scores? I got the same 7-10 review but haven't called yet.

Message 5 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you all.

@creditsean

TU 760
Eq 738
Ex 727

They pulled TU
Message 6 of 19
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

If you don't mind me asking, what are your scores? I got the same 7-10 review but haven't called yet.

800-947-1444

to check USB app status. Automated so no worries. Good Luck!

New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 7 of 19
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your new card!!!

Message 8 of 19
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Great sl, enjoySmiley Happy
Message 9 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@creditsean

That number that was posted was the number I called also. There was some kind of issue with their system or my app where when I entered my social it would say “we are sorry that can’t be precessed” and would transfer me to an agent. Every one I spoke with was very nice and helpful. Call in and let us know what happens
Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.