cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US bank shows much more love today Visa cash plus 19.5K to 24.5K increase.

tag
firefox100
Valued Contributor

US bank shows much more love today Visa cash plus 19.5K to 24.5K increase.

Again US bank is giving out love this is second increase this month. Just called US bank and ask for an increase on my Visa cash plus credit card, they gave 5K increase on the account. this brings the total credit limit on this account 24.5K and total credit limit with US bank to 39.5K. It looks like 5K is what they are giving out, total increase this month is 10K. This is highest credit that I have with any of other banks. My total credit limits is 225K. If your credit scores are around 800 and UL is low then go for it with US bank is giving lots of credit to spend.

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: US bank shows much more love today Visa cash plus 19.5K to 24.5K increase.

Congratulations on your CLI!
Message 2 of 15
firefox100
Valued Contributor

Just another fact is that I only put about 100 per month on this account. It looks like that US bank does not care how much you put on the account not like some other banks who won't give credit increase they will say not enough use of credit line some other bs. I think US bank is looking for good credit customers You don't need to spend heck out of account to get love from US bank.

Message 3 of 15
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@firefox100 wrote:

Just another fact is that I only put about 100 per month on this account. It looks like that US bank does not care how much you put on the account not like some other banks who won't give credit increase they will say not enough use of credit line some other bs. I think US bank is looking for good credit customers You don't need to spend heck out of account to get love from US bank.

Then im there perfect customer yet its unobtainable  for lowbodies like meSmiley Sad.  Ah well, least i have a Walmart MCSmiley Wink

Message 4 of 15
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your US Bank CLI!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (April 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 5 of 15
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

was this a sp? Congratulations 

Message 7 of 15
MyFault
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your CLI!

|  
Message 8 of 15
firefox100
Valued Contributor

Yes it is soft pull, but do remember it can be a hard pull. US bank first try to approve you with only a soft pull. First they check there internal system which is base on monthly soft pull from Transunion, if they can not approve your request for credit increase then they will do a hard pull, this take up to couple of days for a decision. Us bank does ask what your assets are.

Message 9 of 15
Demented1
Established Contributor

Congrats @firefox100 stand back while USB showers you with affection!!!

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.