Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA 6 Month CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

USAA 6 Month CLI

Hello all,

I was approved for the Limitless Cash Rewards Visa Platinum on 5 November 2017 with a $2,500 SL. Today, 4 May 2018, the "Change Credit Line" option appeared so I decided to go for the increase. Approved for $8,000; I will take it! Anybody know if USAA automatically upgrades to Visa Signature once the limit gets above $5,000? So happy that I will not have to send multiple payments each month anymore!Change Credit Limit.jpgUSAA CLI.jpg

May The 4th Be With You!

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: USAA 6 Month CLI

Congrats on your increase! 

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

CO_NATIVE a big congrats as you now have a very usable credit line! Great to see CLIs where we can use them. As to the change to a USAA Limitless Visa Signature Card? Would suggest a contact with USAA over this as I am not aware of them changing the cards to Visa Signatures (note based on my own readings around the internet). Should they change for you ... let us know as there is a need for such a data point. Great to see USAA do CLIs ... I have the same card and I am very pleased with the rewards and wish they would allow other USAA Veterans that don't have it the opportunity to obtain the Limitless.

Message 3 of 10
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Yeah DadSmiley Happy Great increase. Enjoy it . One of the top cards out there that must drive the majority of our MyFico herd nuts that they just all cant apply and getSmiley Wink
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on your increase! 

Thanks, Jag73!

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

CO_NATIVE a big congrats as you now have a very usable credit line! Great to see CLIs where we can use them. As to the change to a USAA Limitless Visa Signature Card? Would suggest a contact with USAA over this as I am not aware of them changing the cards to Visa Signatures (note based on my own readings around the internet). Should they change for you ... let us know as there is a need for such a data point. Great to see USAA do CLIs ... I have the same card and I am very pleased with the rewards and wish they would allow other USAA Veterans that don't have it the opportunity to obtain the Limitless.

Thank you, Dinosaur! I was so happy to see the Change Credit Line link and even happier to have had the increase approved. It is a shame that they didn't just issue the card with $8,000 off the bat (since my credit/income warranted it) but that is neither here nor there-the HP was very much worth it! Very happy with USAA and I love this Limitless card! 

As far as the upgrade from Platinum to Signature; USAA stated that they will review the account periodically and may upgrade it in the future. It would really benefit them more than me as they would get a higher swipe fee Smiley Wink 

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Yeah DadSmiley Happy Great increase. Enjoy it . One of the top cards out there that must drive the majority of our MyFico herd nuts that they just all cant apply and getSmiley Wink

Thanks, son!  LOL. I know...I am grateful to have picked up the card and never take it for granted Smiley Wink 

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on very nice CLI

Message 8 of 10
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Congrats CO-Native on the CLI! I'm glad USAA kept this one around. This is the best pure CB card out there IMHO.
Message 9 of 10
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol, I just saw you added May the 4th be with youSmiley Happy. That was goodSmiley Wink
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.