Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA Auto CLI

tag
The_Gazelle12
New Contributor

USAA Auto CLI

Hello Fam!

So,  I've been waiting impatiently for the change credit limit link to pop up on my USAA VS Rewards (Was a MC World before USAA switched all members over to Visa).  The link appeared back during the summer but I added an AU and I've yet to see it again (basically disappeared after adding them before I had the chance to request).  I've been with USAA since 2008 and I've had my CC since Jan 2011.  I started out at a $9k limit and I've never requested more because it wasn't my daily driver and I felt I had more than enough.  August 2015 I received a $1,400 auto increase (I use my account regularly but def wasn't an every day card).  This morning I logged in and noticed my limit had gone from $10,400 to $12,500.  So, it is very much possible to get auto CLI's from USAA.  My Experian is in between 705-710 due to some new accounts this year.  The card has not been PIF in a few statements (AU took advantage of a 1.9% offer).  I hope this information helps someone else.  

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
alvon123
Super Contributor

Re: USAA Auto CLI

Congrats!!!

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your auto CLI, very nice! Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Grats on your auto CLIs with USAA! Been a member since 2010 and never received a CLI that wasn't an HP.
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for sharing and congratulations on your auto increase! Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 7
fullstackdev
Frequent Contributor

Congrats! I wonder why your change credit limit link disappeared after adding an AU?
Mar 2017: EQ 733 80 INQ | TU 768 42 INQ | EX 755 80 INQ || AMEX PRG | AMEX BGR | USAA Rewards VS $17K | USAA NAMF AMEX $15K | SECU Visa $10K | Cap1 V1 (AU) $45.75K | AMEX BCE (AU) $10K | Marvel MC $25K | Walmart MC $10K | Freedom $12.2K | USAA Cash Rewards VS $18K | Walmart SC $25K | PENFED CR $9K | AMEX EDP $24K | Banana Republic SC $10K | MECU $10K | Amazon SC $25K | Barclays Apple Rewards $10K | J. Crew $13.6K | Cap1 PlayStation $3K | Cap1 QS1 $2.6K | Business: AMEX Green NPSL | AMEX SimplyCash $2K | AMEX Blue for Business $3K | Cap1 Spark Visa $7.5K | Amazon Rev. $2.5K | Amazon PIF (No PG) $1K | Walmart (No PG) $2.5K | Chase Marriott Business $30K | Chase Ink $14K
Message 6 of 7
The_Gazelle12
New Contributor

I have two suspicions. The first being that any major request made on a card affects it or two this was during the switch from MasterCard to Visa for all members, so this could have caused an issue...oh what the heck and one more suspicion is maybe it's only there for a certain length of time and they assume you don't want it after so long??? Just some thoughts.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.