Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA Cli

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

USAA Cli

Thanks credit_is_crack and kilroy8 for posting your DP's.

Cli from $7k to $14k

USAA Cash Rewards opened Oct 2016 $5k starting limit auto CLI to $7k in Oct 2017

Data points- 5% util,  I assume they pulled EQ 743.  23 inquiries in 24 monthls, 6 inq < 6months.  4 new accounts since 30 Nov.

This card has a zero balance.  Havent used this card much since I got the Limitless in Sept.  I made a $200 purchase in December and paid in full. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Re: USAA Cli

wrote:

Thanks credit_is_crack and kilroy8 for posting your DP's.

Cli from $7k to $14k

USAA Cash Rewards opened Oct 2016 $5k starting limit auto CLI to $7k in Oct 2017

Data points- 5% util,  I assume they pulled EQ 743.  23 inquiries in 24 monthls, 6 inq < 6months.  4 new accounts since 30 Nov.

This card has a zero balance.  Havent used this card much since I got the Limitless in Sept.  I made a $200 purchase in December and paid in full. 

Nice job on the CLI! I love USAA and when they're on, they are on! I've always like the fact that they aren't too new account/activity sensitive. My very first card in my rebuild was their secured card -- they've always taken care of me so i'm part of that loyal USAA family. Congrats again!

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nicely done! Smiley Happy 

Message 3 of 5
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Double up like WUTSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your CLI.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.