cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA Doubled My Limit! UPDATE BBVA NBA Cli Approved!!

tag
baller4life
Super Contributor

USAA Doubled My Limit! UPDATE BBVA NBA Cli Approved!!

The Change My Limit option finally showed up for me tonight on my USAA Amex Cash Rewards. And they doubled my limit of $7k to $14k. Very happy with that! Setting the calendar for 6 months away! I 💜 USAA!

UPDATE: Requested a cli yesterday on BBVA NBA Amex over the phone. I had assumed I was denied since I hear they are tough with clis. Just received a TU inq alert. Cli from  $3k to $15k. I should have asked for more!! Oh well. Next time I will ask $30k 😆

Message 1 of 102
101 REPLIES 101
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: USAA Doubled My Limit

Awesome CLI! USAA has been cautious but they sure love you ... grats!
Message 2 of 102
Mellon
Established Contributor

Congrats.. I got doubled too.. 6k to 12k

Message 3 of 102
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow! That is outstanding! What a great surprise and CLI! Enjoy!

Message 4 of 102
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Yay congrats Baller you deserve it!!
Message 5 of 102
baller4life
Super Contributor

Thanks everyone. You're too kind! This was the last cli I was waiting for. Reports are all back on ice now! 😉
Message 6 of 102
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats girl!!! I wish one of these days I can get a VISA that has more than $5,000 SL too so I can use it without fear and keeps calculating my UTI. 

It seems that all VISA i've gotten has been using my AMEX limit for start... wish AMEX gives me the dang 3x ci but no go so gonna wait 90 days :*(

Baller you're my inspiration lol 

Message 7 of 102
gibeon
Established Contributor

Nice job! USAA appears to be feeling generous this month.

Also, I commend you on waiting for the link! (I've never been that patient, nor have I ever seen the link on my accounts...)

Smiley Happy

23 Open Bank Cards / 7 Open Store Cards / TOO many inquires / Mid/High 600's
Message 8 of 102
baller4life
Super Contributor

@gibeon wrote:

Nice job! USAA appears to be feeling generous this month.

Also, I commend you on waiting for the link! (I've never been that patient, nor have I ever seen the link on my accounts...)

Smiley Happy

It just showed up last night. So, I knew it was time. Do they often double limits? Cause if that's the case, I will get to $50k in no time! 😂

Message 9 of 102
baller4life
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats girl!!! I wish one of these days I can get a VISA that has more than $5,000 SL too so I can use it without fear and keeps calculating my UTI. 

It seems that all VISA i've gotten has been using my AMEX limit for start... wish AMEX gives me the dang 3x ci but no go so gonna wait 90 days :*(

Baller you're my inspiration lol 

Thank you! Hang in there! Somebody is going to come thru for you soon! 

Message 10 of 102
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.