cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA Doubled My Limit! UPDATE BBVA NBA Cli Approved!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: USAA Doubled My Limit UPDATE BBVA NBA Cli Approved!!

Nice work! Congrats
Message 11 of 102
ddemari
Super Contributor

dang!!! that is amazing! big congrats to you! I wish i could find a way into USAA but unfortunately no dice. BBVA was on my list but I could never crack them. Great work! 

Message 12 of 102
baller4life
Super Contributor

@ddemari wrote:

dang!!! that is amazing! big congrats to you! I wish i could find a way into USAA but unfortunately no dice. BBVA was on my list but I could never crack them. Great work! 

Unfortunately there is no backdoor way in to USAA. 😕 But, you can still app BBVA NBA Amex. Were you denied before? I remember several people had issues with BBVA. Just can't remember if you were one of them. I have crs!😂

Message 13 of 102
JustBPatient
Established Contributor

Congratulations.  On the BBVA any insight on usage, age or the bureau they pulled.  I wouldn't mind hitting them up at some point.

Amex Gold =Amex ED 20k = Amex BCP 14k = Amex SPG Lux 2k = Arrival 2k = Ring 14k = BOA 321 30k = BOA BBR 10k = CSR 25k = Freedom 10k = Citi Simplicity 9k = Citi DC 5k = Citi DP 3k = DCVR IT 16k = DCVR IT(2) 10k = CAP1 QS 15k = NFCU CR24k/AE25k/CLOC 15k = BBVA 14k = Wells Plat. 5k = (2) US Bank Cash+ 13k, 18k = PenFed 17k

FICO scores TU 764 EX 739 EQ 745
Message 14 of 102
baller4life
Super Contributor

@JustBPatient wrote:

Congratulations.  On the BBVA any insight on usage, age or the bureau they pulled.  I wouldn't mind hitting them up at some point.

They pulled EX for app and TU for cli. I apped last December. So its about 10 months old. I use it during All Star weekend and NBA Finals due to the 5% cb. But other than that and a quarterly charge, it's sd.

Message 15 of 102
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Baller- if your pattern follows my DW, in 12 months you should go from 14k to 25k with a HP
NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 16 of 102
baller4life
Super Contributor

@woodyman100 wrote:
Baller- if your pattern follows my DW, in 12 months you should go from 14k to 25k with a HP

12 months? I'm eligible again in 6 months. And you can best believe I will be mashing that sucka! 😎

Message 17 of 102
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@baller4life wrote:

The Change My Limit option finally showed up for me tonight on my USAA Amex Cash Rewards. And they doubled my limit of $7k to $14k. Very happy with that! Setting the calendar for 6 months away! I 💜 USAA!

UPDATE: Requested a cli yesterday on BBVA NBA Amex over the phone. I had assumed I was denied since I hear they are tough with clis. Just received a TU inq alert. Cli from  $3k to $15k. I should have asked for more!! Oh well. Next time I will ask $30k 😆

Way to go on the BBVA success!

That one is a tough nut to crack for CLI's but if you get one it's decent and well worth the HP.

Message 18 of 102
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: USAA Doubled My Limit! UPDATE BBVA NBA Cli Approved!!

Magic didn't you request one recently? What were the denial reasons? They really are weird!
Message 19 of 102
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: USAA Doubled My Limit! UPDATE BBVA NBA Cli Approved!!

@baller4life wrote:
Magic didn't you request one recently? What were the denial reasons? They really are weird!

Yep, shot down on my first attempt. They pulled TU and new accounts + INQ's were the fault.

No matter, 2017 i will try them again. Smiley Wink

Message 20 of 102
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.