cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA Doubled My Limit! UPDATE BBVA NBA Cli Approved!!

tag
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: USAA Doubled My Limit! UPDATE BBVA NBA Cli Approved!!

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@baller4life wrote:
Magic didn't you request one recently? What were the denial reasons? They really are weird!

Yep, shot down on my first attempt. They pulled TU and new accounts + INQ's were the fault.

No matter, 2017 i will try them again. Smiley Wink

Well they certainly should have shot my Egyptian butt down! 😂

I don't think I will request another one. $15k is plenty for a card I generally use twice a yr. Lol

Message 21 of 102
12njoy
Super Contributor

@baller4life wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@baller4life wrote:
Magic didn't you request one recently? What were the denial reasons? They really are weird!

Yep, shot down on my first attempt. They pulled TU and new accounts + INQ's were the fault.

I don't think I will request another one. $15k is plenty for a card a generally use twice a yr. Lol

Congrats baller4life. I'm jealous

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 22 of 102
baller4life
Super Contributor

LOL. You have $20k with them 12! You have no reason to be jealous! Have you requested a cli yet?
Message 23 of 102
12njoy
Super Contributor

@baller4life wrote:
LOL. You have $20k with them 12! You have no reason to be jealous! Have you requested a cli yet?

Nope.  After CM7's experience I said I have no chance with my 80+ TU inquiries and a slew of new accounts.  I would like to get to 30k.  Let me say for the pundits, that's my personal choice.   No I don't need it,  but I want it. 

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 24 of 102
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@baller4life wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

I don't think I will request another one. $15k is plenty for a card I generally use twice a yr. Lol

I just brought them out of the SD for a spin again recently.

I really can't sneeze over the $11K current line and in fact i was rather conservative when i made the request for only $15K.

Maybe next time i won't be so shy and instead request $25K Smiley Very Happy

Message 25 of 102
baller4life
Super Contributor

I have no idea why Magic was denied. I have 30 TU inqs and 8 or 9 new accounts in the past 12 months. I just hate since I burned the hp yesterday that I didn't ask for more. Uggghhh. Oh well. I'm not going back to the well.
Message 26 of 102
baller4life
Super Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

I really can't sneeze over the $11K current line and in fact i was rather conservative when i made the request for only $15K.

Yep most definitely ask for $25k/$30k next time.

Message 27 of 102
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@baller4life wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

Yep most definitely ask for $25k/$30k next time.

It's actually proven to be another decent card to use in rotation for me.

The APR is a reasonable enough 13% for rolling on a month when not PIF and it's eventually going to go up on it's limit.

Message 28 of 102
baller4life
Super Contributor

It really is a decent apr. Fyi, if you need to update income Magic(or anyone else), you have to call in. If not you can just do it online.
Message 29 of 102
gibeon
Established Contributor

Re: USAA Doubled My Limit

@baller4life wrote:

@gibeon wrote:

Nice job! USAA appears to be feeling generous this month.

Also, I commend you on waiting for the link! (I've never been that patient, nor have I ever seen the link on my accounts...)

Smiley Happy

It just showed up last night. So, I knew it was time. Do they often double limits? Cause if that's the case, I will get to $50k in no time! 😂

So far they've been pretty close or better than double.

I have a classic Amex (my way back in with them last year) that they auto-CLI'd from $1500 to $2500 - so 66%.

Then this Amex Plus (or whatever it's called) from $5k to $14k - so 180% - but that one I asked for. It had been open for 10 months - never had a button.

ALSO, congrats on the BBVA! That is a SWEET CLI! They gave me the ol' "Unable to Verify" nonsense when I applied a whiile back...

23 Open Bank Cards / 7 Open Store Cards / TOO many inquires / Mid/High 600's
Message 30 of 102
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.