cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA Doubled My Limit! UPDATE BBVA NBA Cli Approved!!

tag
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: USAA Doubled My Limit! UPDATE BBVA NBA Cli Approved!!

Thanks for the info gibeon. And as far as BBVA, unfortunately several peeps dealt with that "Unable to Verify" mess. I appear to be one of the lucky ones.
Message 31 of 102
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

She shoots she SCORES!!!!!!!. ... Great winning streak Baller!.

I would love to have a cc with my fav NBA team but alas the biggest Basketball organization in the world decided to give a geographically restricted bank their sponsoring of the official cc of the NBASmiley Sad. Go figureSmiley Wink
Message 32 of 102
baller4life
Super Contributor

Yeah it's really messed up AvgJoe, that they took down online apps and make you go to a branch to apply for the NBA Amex.
Message 33 of 102
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Baller,

So I tried the CLI link for the BBVA NBA card and it always says unable to process with no HP or anything.  I am coming up on 7 months with the card.  Did you try that and get the same result, is that why you called them?  Also, how easy was that process?  I am more of any "online" request kind of guy :-)  Thank you as always!!

Message 34 of 102
baller4life
Super Contributor

@Hoppy I tried online first. But, I needed to update income and there was no place to do so. That's the only reason I called in. But, several have had the same "unable to process" issue online. So calling in may be the only option.
Message 35 of 102
peghede
Valued Contributor

called in for another cli BBVA NBA last night, requested 40k and hard pull TU early today .got another $1500.

Message 36 of 102
baller4life
Super Contributor

@peghede is $40k the max on this card?
Message 37 of 102
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Baller Thank you for the advice.  Think I might have to call in today and request a CLI.  Looking to double $12k and gonna shoot for $25 :-)  How long have you had your card?  

Message 38 of 102
baller4life
Super Contributor

10 months with not much usage Hoppy.
Message 39 of 102
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life wrote:
10 months with not much usage Hoppy.

@Anonymous info @Anonymous.  I have put close to $8k through mine and currently PIF.  Hoping for the luv!!  Could you PM me the number you used please?  And also, like a jerk I didn't even congrats you.. so, Congrats on your sweet CLIs!!!!  

Message 40 of 102
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.