cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA Doubled My Limit! UPDATE BBVA NBA Cli Approved!!

tag
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: USAA Doubled My Limit! UPDATE BBVA NBA Cli Approved!!

Thanks Hoppy! 😁 PM on the way.
Message 41 of 102
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life wrote:
Thanks Hoppy! 😁 PM on the way.

@Anonymous - Well, I called BBVA today and requested my CLI.  Hopefully it doesn't take too long.  I am not a patient person Smiley Frustrated  Thank you again!!

Message 42 of 102
baller4life
Super Contributor

Doesn't take long Hoppy. Think it was like 1 day. Do you have TU monitoring? As soon as I got alert for inq, I logged on and new limit was there.
Message 43 of 102
Anonymous
Not applicable

I do Baller, I will be stalking that like a hawk for an inq.  Smiley Very Happy

Message 44 of 102
echoecho
Regular Contributor

I finally app and got the platinum cc from USAA after being a member since 07. I was hoping I would get a decent apr for the platinum. What do they give out initially for platinum ?? My sl was 16k but being plain cc I don't see much usage with the apr. It would be great for a backup cc in the SD.
Message 45 of 102
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Huge congrats, my friend!

Now that's how it's done!  Smiley Very Happy

shescores.jpg

Message 46 of 102
baller4life
Super Contributor

@echoecho wrote:
I finally app and got the platinum cc from USAA after being a member since 07. I was hoping I would get a decent apr for the platinum. What do they give out initially for platinum ?? My sl was 16k but being plain cc I don't see much usage with the apr. It would be great for a backup cc in the SD.

$16k is an awesome sl!! What apr did you get?

Message 47 of 102
baller4life
Super Contributor

Thanks UncleB!! 😉

Message 48 of 102
echoecho
Regular Contributor

@baller. I was hoping for a one digit apr but they gave me 4% higher than their lowest advertised apr at 11.2 making it just a little under my highest reward cc with no rewards. My question is it normal?? I'm happy that they gave me good sl but I could not get a 100% va loan with them and thier insurance could not match my current ins. So basically disappointed with USAA after all my friends praised them so much. I wouldn't have whined if it was just a point or so lower.

Tanks for letting me vent but I think I'll SD the card until Penfed or Nfcu let me have defender or cash rewards then decide to cut loose or continue SD. Kind of getting scary doubling my CL since joining the site 😳
Message 49 of 102
android01
Valued Contributor

Very nice, Baller!  It's always nice to see someone get a 100% increase.  It's a big deal!

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 50 of 102
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.