cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA Doubled My Limit! UPDATE BBVA NBA Cli Approved!!

tag
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: USAA Doubled My Limit! UPDATE BBVA NBA Cli Approved!!

@echoecho wrote:
@Anonymous. I was hoping for a one digit apr but they gave me 4% higher than their lowest advertised apr at 11.2 making it just a little under my highest reward cc with no rewards. My question is it normal?? I'm happy that they gave me good sl but I could not get a 100% va loan with them and thier insurance could not match my current ins. So basically disappointed with USAA after all my friends praised them so much. I wouldn't have whined if it was just a point or so lower.

Tanks for letting me vent but I think I'll SD the card until Penfed or Nfcu let me have defender or cash rewards then decide to cut loose or continue SD. Kind of getting scary doubling my CL since joining the site 😳

I am very surprised you didn't get the lowest advertised apr with your scores. You may try calling and having the CSR call UW and have them take a second look at that. That's very weird. I would be upset too echo! 😡

Message 51 of 102
baller4life
Super Contributor

@android01 wrote:

Very nice, Baller!  It's always nice to see someone get a 100% increase.  It's a big deal!

Thanks android. I was quite surprised myself! 

Message 52 of 102
LShan82
Regular Contributor

Re: USAA Doubled My Limit

so cool!  something to look forward too! 

Current Scores 11/2016:Equifax 8: 688 TransU 8: 675 Xperian 8: 674 Cards: Penfed Promise Visa Barclay Reward MasterCard American Express Blue Cash Rewards Nordstrom
Message 53 of 102
echoecho
Regular Contributor

Same thoughts baller but I've roll the dice too many times this year and accomplished my mission of lowering my mortgage. The Penfed, USAA and Nfcu are a bonus. Will garden until next year and let things age.

Congrats on your cli but you knew you're going to get it bc you are now patient👍
Message 54 of 102
Anonymous
Not applicable

Baller, you are truly a BALLER$$$$$$$.............Lol!!!! I wanna be like you when I grow up, just BALLIN'! Congrats on your slammin increases. I so wish there was a way into USAA like Navy.....Ugh. And BBVA shutdown their online apps......Double Ugh. Smiley Sad

Message 55 of 102
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

very nice Baller! Cant wait to have USAA back! Those are wonderful limits!! Smiley Happy Congrats
Message 56 of 102
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on both CLI's, baller4! This is fantastic news! Smiley Happy

Message 57 of 102
baller4life
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Baller, you are truly a BALLER$$$$$$$.............Lol!!!! I wanna be like you when I grow up, just BALLIN'! Congrats on your slammin increases. I so wish there was a way into USAA like Navy.....Ugh. And BBVA shutdown their online apps......Double Ugh. Smiley Sad

Awww thank you do much! You will get there too. I started with only a $200 Cap One secured card 3 years ago! 😂

Do you have a BBVA branch near you? You can app in branch. If you don't, maybe you will travel to a city that has one. 😉

Message 58 of 102
baller4life
Super Contributor

Thanks pizza and humu! I really appreciate it!
Message 59 of 102
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Awww thank you do much! You will get there too. I started with only a $200 Cap One secured card 3 years ago! 😂

Do you have a BBVA branch near you? You can app in branch. If you don't, maybe you will travel to a city that has one. 😉

I just checked. I'm down in Miami. The closest BBVA branch to me is in St. Augustine, which is 4-5 hours away........Smiley Sad

Message 60 of 102
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.