Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA Limitless Approval!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

USAA Limitless Approval!!

I happened to be doing some reading on the forum and came across a thread for the USAA limitless that is supposedly new and only available in certain states. I didnt know if I would be eligible since I joined through my wifes family. But, I decided to check my USAA account and see if it was live here in Houston, TX.

To my surpise not only is it live here in Texas, but I applied and was approved for 5k. I know Im supposed to be in the garden but these approvals are addictive...

The benefit is 2.5% unlimited cash back on purchases as long as you maintain direct deposit of at least $1000 monthly into checking account. AND there is NO annual fee. WOW! lol

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
TiggerDat
Valued Contributor

Re: USAA Limitless Approval!!

Well that is a real game changer

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.....
Always follow these rules: Only take a HP for a new account. Always use the best rewards card for that reward category. Don't close a card unless you know you really should. Never use more than 35% of a credit limit. Recon as much and as best you can. Use the introductory period to the best advantage. Get the signup bonus. Whenever possible PIF or balance transfer so you pay less in interest. Never give an excellent rating when it is actually the norm. Always look for a discount as more is always better.
Always accept candy from strangers because they have the best candy or from people you know have good candy.
Message 2 of 10
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Congrats I love my Limitless I have had mine since Jan I ya awesome
Message 3 of 10
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

That's fantastic! 

2.5% proves it CAN be done! Hopefully other issuers will follow suit. 

Congrats again!

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 4 of 10
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Great pickupSmiley Happy No better way to garden than with a new 2.5rSmiley Wink
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Major Congrats!!!  This is the next targeted card for me as well.  

I Heart me some USAA!  Enjoy the 2.5% Unlimited Cash Back!!!Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Grats! Picked up one in March. Best to grab one before USAA decides to stop taking apps Smiley Happy
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good point! So I see it's a pilot. I'm still new to this credit card game. So questions...

What happens if they decide to stop taking apps? What will they do with folks who have card already.
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@grillandwinemaster wrote:

That's fantastic! 

2.5% proves it CAN be done! Hopefully other issuers will follow suit. 

Congrats again!

I am guess they are doing it at a loss to get people to move their checking and savings accounts to USAA.  

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's a dang great card. Congrats! Wish I can get in with USAA.
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.