Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA Limitless CLI

tag
UncleB
Credit Mentor

USAA Limitless CLI

Hello friends!

I got my Limitless back in January with a modest but usable $5500 credit line, and I've been using it (relatively) quite a bit, usually around $1100-$1300 each month.  I always PIF, especially since the APR isn't that great.

Since I'm carrying a 0% BT on my other USAA Visa I had planned to wait until the first part of 2018 to see about getting a bump on the Limitless, but I had a change of heart and decided to give it a shot... credit line was increased from $5500 to $12kSmiley Happy

I actually had problems with the website (tried a couple of times; first errored out, then second got to the point of checking my credit then errored out... ugh).  I ended up trying on the app and was successful.  That's also why I didn't get a screen shot to post here - the app security settings wouldn't allow a screen grab.Smiley Frustrated

I'm quite pleased with the new credit line, and now both of my USAA cards are the same CL (my USAA Platinum is also $12k).  I don't plan on seeking another CLI with USAA... I'm quite content now. Smiley Happy

Stats:  EQ FICO 8 is 745; I think (?) USAA uses FICO 5, which is 734 (as of 8/27).

Update:  I just got an alert that they pulled EX rather than EQ... EX FICO 8 is currently 757.  EX FICO 2 was 724 as of 8/27.

Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: USAA Limitless CLI

Way to go UncleB working USAA to a best possible result for you. Nice one. Smiley Happy

Congratulations on that!

Message 2 of 29
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Very nice UnkaB! I'll ask for you in a couple of months..lol
I'm going to top this one off at the max, if they let me!
Message 3 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Grats on the cli.   I plan to be all over this card in a few days when it goes nationwide.   I've had a preapproval for the rate advantage visa and rewards visa for a while but I've been waiting for the limitless.

Message 4 of 29
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Great job UncleBSmiley Happy You're really pushing the limits nowSmiley Wink
Message 5 of 29
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats!  I knew you would get it.  It honestly couldn't of happened to one of the more caring and giving people on the forums.  Very jealous of the card at 2.5 return! Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 29
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Congratulations

Message 7 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! on your new limit. Smiley LOL

Message 8 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! That is a handsome limit for a gorgeous card Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UncleB wrote:

Hello friends!

I got my Limitless back in January with a modest but usable $5500 credit line, and I've been using it (relatively) quite a bit, usually around $1100-$1300 each month.  I always PIF, especially since the APR isn't that great.

Since I'm carrying a 0% BT on my other USAA Visa I had planned to wait until the first part of 2018 to see about getting a bump on the Limitless, but I had a change of heart and decided to give it a shot... credit line was increased from $5500 to $12kSmiley Happy

I actually had problems with the website (tried a couple of times; first errored out, then second got to the point of checking my credit then errored out... ugh).  I ended up trying on the app and was successful.  That's also why I didn't get a screen shot to post here - the app security settings wouldn't allow a screen grab.Smiley Frustrated

I'm quite pleased with the new credit line, and now both of my USAA cards are the same CL (my USAA Platinum is also $12k).  I don't plan on seeking another CLI with USAA... I'm quite content now. Smiley Happy

Stats:  EQ FICO 8 is 745; I think (?) USAA uses FICO 5, which is 734.

"Cows are contented" ... anyway congrats Smiley Happy Checked my USAA Limitless Cash Rewards and found the "change credit line" option which must have just appeared.

Message 10 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.