Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA Limitless CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: USAA Limitless CLI

Very awesome increase, UncleB! You've got two great cards now, with limits that you can use easily. So happy for you! Scores are looking good, too! Smiley Happy

Message 21 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Congrats!  I knew you would get it.  It honestly couldn't of happened to one of the more caring and giving people on the forums.  Very jealous of the card at 2.5 return! Smiley Happy

+1000 Smiley Happy

Message 22 of 29
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Hi @JoeLuvsHisCredit, that's a head-scratcher for sure. 

When I went for a CLI on my USAA Platinum back in March the CLI option went away; honestly I didn't pay attention to when it reappeared since I seldom look at that card on my USAA dashboard (and even when I do the option is tucked away at the very bottom of the screen).  Of course in the past having the link return would have indicated you were eligible to try again, but if it's only been a couple of months I don't know. 

In any case it would be a HP even if it did let you try, so you would have to take that into consideration.  If you decide to give it a try, let us know how it goes!

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.  Smiley Sad

Message 23 of 29
MissMoni223
Senior Contributor

Awesome CLI, CONGRATS!!!

Gardening Until Further Notice
15 Credit Cards (12 Major Banks & 3 Store Cards)
Message 24 of 29
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

UB thats super awesome!! Thats a very nice bump, considering USAA can be conservative!! Im hoping late 2018 is my "back in" with them! (crossing fingers)..lol

Congrats to you!
Message 25 of 29
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Congrats!  I knew you would get it.  It honestly couldn't of happened to one of the more caring and giving people on the forums.  Very jealous of the card at 2.5 return! Smiley Happy

+1000 Smiley Happy

+100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Message 26 of 29
mrskitty
Valued Member

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on the awesome CLI! I'm about to be 31 days into my Limitless and I'm wearing it out. It gets most of my usage now except for using Disco for 5% bonus. The cash back adds up quick. I hope to match your CLI in 5 months!

To you and UncleB, could you tell me what my closing date and due dates will be if I was approved for this card 10/15 and activated with first use on 10/17?

USAALimitless- $18750
Capital One Quicksilver One- $3560
Navy Fed Flagship- $25000
Chase Sapphire Reserve- $24000
Hilton Aspire- $24000
Venture X- $20,000
Hilton Business- $10,000
AMEX Blue Business Plus- $10,000
AMEX Platinum
AMEX Gold
AMEX Green
Message 27 of 29
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@mrskitty wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on the awesome CLI! I'm about to be 31 days into my Limitless and I'm wearing it out. It gets most of my usage now except for using Disco for 5% bonus. The cash back adds up quick. I hope to match your CLI in 5 months!

To you and UncleB, could you tell me what my closing date and due dates will be if I was approved for this card 10/15 and activated with first use on 10/17?

I'm sorry I don't have an answer to that, since as soon as mine was approved I change the due date to the 15th.  Smiley Sad

Message 28 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UncleB wrote:

Hello friends!

I got my Limitless back in January with a modest but usable $5500 credit line, and I've been using it (relatively) quite a bit, usually around $1100-$1300 each month.  I always PIF, especially since the APR isn't that great.

Since I'm carrying a 0% BT on my other USAA Visa I had planned to wait until the first part of 2018 to see about getting a bump on the Limitless, but I had a change of heart and decided to give it a shot... credit line was increased from $5500 to $12kSmiley Happy

I actually had problems with the website (tried a couple of times; first errored out, then second got to the point of checking my credit then errored out... ugh).  I ended up trying on the app and was successful.  That's also why I didn't get a screen shot to post here - the app security settings wouldn't allow a screen grab.Smiley Frustrated

I'm quite pleased with the new credit line, and now both of my USAA cards are the same CL (my USAA Platinum is also $12k).  I don't plan on seeking another CLI with USAA... I'm quite content now. Smiley Happy

Stats:  EQ FICO 8 is 745; I think (?) USAA uses FICO 5, which is 734 (as of 8/27).

Update:  I just got an alert that they pulled EX rather than EQ... EX FICO 8 is currently 757.  EX FICO 2 was 724 as of 8/27.

As to a "modest limit" that would be for a "modest guy" ... Smiley Happy

Message 29 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.