cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA Limitless Signature VISA - Finally!

tag
DaveinSC
Contributor

USAA Limitless Signature VISA - Finally!

I read today that USAA had opened it's trial roll-out of the USAA 2.5% cashback "Limitless" VISA to members in South Carolina. I was unaware that the enrollment had been expanded to my state. I looked for it in my credit card offers, assuming that I was seeing it because they knew where I live (after 25+ years of membership). I called the USAA customer service number to see if I could PC my USAA VISA Signature with a 6.5 % APR over to the limitless, and was told very politely "no, it's not transferrable, but PLEASE keep that VISA with it's fantastic APR, because those rates are RARE!

She did invite me to apply online or over the phone, since she had me on the phone. I told her I'd think about it for a little while, and apply online. So ,I thought about it for a few minutes, and added my husband to the application as an authorized user. My pay is automatically deposited into my USAA account, so I more than met the $1,000.00 monthly direct deposit requirement, and I hoped that an 817 FICO average didn't do my chances any harm, either.

I pressed the "apply" button, and crossed my fingers for a few seconds...the rejection would sting less if coming from my lap top, rather than from Mary at USAA who had been so cheerful and helpful on the phone. Waddawegothere??? Stupid thing is spinning, spinning, spinning....

Congratulations, David H******, you've been approved for the USAA  Limitless Cashback Rewards VISA Signature, with a credit limit of $22,500.00.

Your card is on the way!  Smiley Happy

(The APR on this card is 14.40% APR, the lowest offered.)

Happy Friday to me, and to all of us out there! If you live in South Carolina, and are a USAA member, give it a try!

EQ: 850 (01/2018)
TU: 830 (1/2018)
EXP: 825 (06/2018)
USAA Sig. VISA (7.25%) - AMEX Zync (NPSL)- AMEX Everyday (14.99%)- NFCU VISA Signature (10.65%) - Simmons First National Bank VISA (8.25%) - Citi Thank You Rewards Mastercard (12.65%)-USAA "Limitless" Cashback Rewards VISA Signature (14.45%)-AMEX Cash Magnet (13.25%)
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: USAA Limitless Signature VISA - Finally!

@DaveinSC wrote:

I read today that USAA had opened it's trial roll-out of the USAA 2.5% cashback "Limitless" VISA to members in South Carolina. I was unaware that the enrollment had been expanded to my state. I looked for it in my credit card offers, assuming that I was seeing it because they knew where I live (after 25+ years of membership). I called the USAA customer service number to see if I could PC my USAA VISA Signature with a 6.5 % APR over to the limitless, and was told very politely "no, it's not transferrable, but PLEASE keep that VISA with it's fantastic APR, because those rates are RARE!

She did invite me to apply online or over the phone, since she had me on the phone. I told her I'd think about it for a little while, and apply online. So ,I thought about it for a few minutes, and added my husband to the application as an authorized user. My pay is automatically deposited into my USAA account, so I more than met the $1,000.00 monthly direct deposit requirement, and I hoped that an 817 FICO average didn't do my chances any harm, either.

I pressed the "apply" button, and crossed my fingers for a few seconds...the rejection would sting less if coming from my lap top, rather than from Mary at USAA who had been so cheerful and helpful on the phone. Waddawegothere??? Stupid thing is spinning, spinning, spinning....

Congratulations, David H******, you've been approved for the USAA  Limitless Cashback Rewards VISA Signature, with a credit limit of $22,500.00.

Your card is on the way!  Smiley Happy

(The APR on this card is 14.40% APR, the lowest offered.)

Happy Friday to me, and to all of us out there! If you live in South Carolina, and are a USAA member, give it a try!

Great approval ... grats! To add .... you have a great card lineup with excellent Aprs!!!

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your awesome USAA approval! Very nice CL

Message 3 of 5
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Amazing OP congrats I'm loving mine .. also yes keep that other card that low APR is UNHEARD OF WITH USAA
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome sauce, congrats on the great SL and APR Smiley Very Happy

Oz

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.