Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA Love

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

USAA Love

I was trying to get a little cli from USAA on my Visa. SL was $1000 several months ago, have not used it much and always has a zero balance. I hit the love and noticed they were going to do a hard pull. I also noticed I had an offer for another card so I thought I would give up the inquiry hit for a 2 smacks. I applied and was instantly approved for the new card $6000 SL and was bumped to $2500 on the existing card CLI. Not too bad. 

4 REPLIES 4
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: USAA Love

Congrats, Way to GoSmiley Happy

Message 2 of 5
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your approval and CLI!
Message 3 of 5
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats during the season of giving. Happy Holidays! 🌲

Message 4 of 5
Gotham-
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I was trying to get a little cli from USAA on my Visa. SL was $1000 several months ago, have not used it much and always has a zero balance. I hit the love and noticed they were going to do a hard pull. I also noticed I had an offer for another card so I thought I would give up the inquiry hit for a 2 smacks. I applied and was instantly approved for the new card $6000 SL and was bumped to $2500 on the existing card CLI. Not too bad. 

USAA Love Indeed! Congrats on the New Card and CLI Thats a $7500 BAT ATTACK APPROVED!!!! Jingle Bells I don't Smell and USAA Saved the Day! la la la lol!
2018 Dec Starting Score: 700
Current Score: 778
Achieved Goal Score 2020: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.