Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA - No To CLI BUT Yes To New Card w/$6000 SL

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

USAA - No To CLI BUT Yes To New Card w/$6000 SL

Signed in to my USAA account to request credit limit increase on my Visa Classic card that started with a CL of $500 in October 2018.  I looked around the site and could not find an increase credit limit link so I started a chat to ask where it was. The CSR said you cannot request a credit limit increase on a Classic Visa. Didn't know that so I applied for a Visa Rate Advantage card and was instantly approved with a $6000 SL. They pulled EQ.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: USAA - No To CLI BUT Yes To New Card w/$6000 SL

Congratulations on your approval

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval. When one door closed, another opened apparently.

Message 3 of 5
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Funny how that works. Congrats on a sweet new limit!

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 13k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 4 of 5
avp99
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Signed in to my USAA account to request credit limit increase on my Visa Classic card that started with a CL of $500 in October 2018.  I looked around the site and could not find an increase credit limit link so I started a chat to ask where it was. The CSR said you cannot request a credit limit increase on a Classic Visa. Didn't know that so I applied for a Visa Rate Advantage card and was instantly approved with a $6000 SL. They pulled EQ.

Very Nice,,,congratulations and nice SL

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.