Re: USAA Rate Advantage 2nd Card. Approved

Thx Points...

Message 11 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

wrote:

Donny,

Myfico reports Fico 8 Scores at   EQ 665, TU 679, EX 680.  Oldest CL 11yrs,  9% UTI

A better question is what is your average age of accounts?

Message 12 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Treasue,

AAOA is 36 months.

Message 13 of 22
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Congrats Scott! Are you trying to top Woodyman in Inqs? lol
Your AAoA is still higher than mine.😂
Message 14 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

GMood,

Naw, just having some fun.. Proving a point that it's all in the score and that inquiries don't really matter.  

Message 15 of 22
Gmood1
Super Contributor

wrote:

GMood,

Naw, just having some fun.. Proving a point that it's all in the score and that inquiries don't really matter.  

I hear ya! Yeah I once thought they made a real difference as well. Until I considered apping for a CC at one of my CUs two years ago. I told the lady I was stressed over them wanting to do another pull after they had already pulled it days earlier to join.. She told me they didn't look at INQs as a reason to deny.  After that and seeing what members accomplished here with tons of them. I stopped obcessing over it. 

USAA is awesome in my book. One of the top lenders in my back pocket!

Message 16 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

wrote:

SL 5K.  How do you like me now.  108+ credit inquiries across each bureau and still knocking out approvals..  Take that to the bank!  Whoop Whoop I'm still on fire.. Smokin here. 

BEBCFED4-F93D-4D16-A0EC-D14A639725A8.gif

And THAT Ladies and Gentlemen is how it’s done!! I wanna be you when I grow up buddy! Massive congratulations for ALL your successes thus far!

Message 17 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thx Boss.. 

Appreciate you.. 

Message 18 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

GMood,

Heard that buddy. I agree,  USAA is top notch, along with Navy Federal..  2 of the best banks ever.  I got a great relationship with them and Navy Federal. 

Message 19 of 22
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Awesome job Scott. Everytime i check out approvals, i hear you nowSmiley Wink. Gonna be a sad day, when you head to gardenSmiley Wink
Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.